1200 subscribers!!! - page 48

Vitalie Postolache:

What does it mean? The number of subscribers or the number of trades with this slippage? Most likely trades, it's an impressive figure... But it's not per second, per hour, or even per day, but for the entire lifetime of the signal :)

And somehow it is not clear, Provider has 1562 trades, subscribers 1925, it means that maximum 1562*1925 = 3 006 850 trades in total, for all brokerage companies, and opposite to one -23 538 268- almost 8 times more! Where does this figure come from?

Oops, I didn't even notice the elephant. And 8 times is based on today's number of subscribers, and it used to be less. That doesn't add up... Or each subscriber has 10 or more cent accounts, which is nonsense.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
To make some people drool with delight ))
Ahhhh - oh man, I didn't think of that at first))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Oops, I didn't even notice the elephant. And 8 times - this is based on today's number of subscribers, and it used to be less. There is a discrepancy... Or each subscriber has 10 or more cent accounts, which is nonsense.
I'm going to assume it's pips.

Now Taras has a very serious drawdown. If trends begin to move, the subscribers will be drained. Taras is doing very well. As I remember from the old memory, then a lot of subscribers still remember the success, and sign up for a new attempt...

Valeriy Pavlovskiy:
I have a very serious drawdown at Taras's place. If the trends begin to move, the subscribers will be drained. He has been doing very well. As I remember from the old memory, there are still many subscribers who remember his success and sign up for a new try...

8% is a serious drawdown? -I didn't know...

Nikolay Gaylis:

8% is a serious drawdown?

His strategy is going against the trend + overbetweening -- i.e. he opens an order against the trend and waits until it closes 10 pips in profit.

So for his strategy -- drawdown is better to estimate not only in %, but in pips -- and in pips his drawdown is over 200 pips -- and every 100 pips will increase drawdown by 5% (depending on the number of hanging orders) -- that is if he won't refill, but he will refill and overfill again.

So for his strategy -- the current 8% drawdown is not critical and is still within some kind of tolerance -- but given the strategy he is using and his perspective, the drawdown is causing: a) serious concern for subscribers and b) for observers, waiting for a solution.

And another thing - the vast majority of subscribers only now, when his strategy started to fail, realized what his strategy was and slowly began to understand where they (probably) got into.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

His strategy is going against the trend + sitting idle

So for his strategy -- drawdown is better to estimate not only in %, but in points -- and in points his drawdown is more than 200 points -- and every 100 points will increase the drawdown by 5% (depending on the number of hung orders) -- that's if he won't refill, but he will refill and overfill again.

So for his strategy -- the current 8% drawdown is not critical and is still within some kind of tolerance -- but given the strategy he is using and his perspective, the drawdown is causing: a) serious concern for subscribers and b) for observers, waiting for a solution.

And another thing - the vast majority of subscribers only now, when his strategy started to fail, they understand what his strategy is and slowly began to understand where they (probably) got into.

He has not a counter-trend strategy, it may be the other way round. He has a primitive technique on YouTube and he tries to open in the trend but Forex trends change sharply and sometimes he goes against the trend. If force majeure occurs and the price goes without a pullback, it will take 2,000 points to lose, but he will oppose, lock... He is a master of losing, I've been doing it for 1 year and 8 months.

Sergey Lazarenko:
... He is the master of losing lots. He has been doing it for 1 year and 8 months.

"Master of Locks" is when Locks are used to eliminate hangs. In his case, he's just waiting for the price to return. He doesn't even average (as it turned out). That is, it is held "afloat" by nothing more than a "miracle". And he uses lots (if it can be called that in his case) to increase the deposit. However, he often closes suspended orders, which is probably called the "master of lots" in his case.

Stockholm syndrome. :D

Patiently read the whole thread. So I'll add my five cents.

If someone is not satisfied with the rating, which counts MQ, then what prevents you to develop your own method of calculation and PR it? Here the flight of your imagination will not be limited by anything. In the presented statistics on the signals IMHO all the information on which you can make alternative conclusions. Let's give a lot of ratings good and different.... If anyone is good at coding, here is a working idea for developing a program that will analyze data and display its rating. By the way, the rating algorithm can be made flexible, with configurable parameters...

For example, I would be glad to install such a program, like StockScreener, but with more advanced search and analysis functions than in the standard filter on the site.