1200 subscribers!!! - page 19

Ivan Butko:

I myself am a beginner in mql and I understand them better than anybody else, wishing to connect to Taras.) I'm going to try to conduct the signal myself, may be it will be a "success with the people".

Just out of curiosity, why exactly to Taras?

And why connect and not make your own?

Ivan Butko:
Can you imagine if they take out the indicator line "Subscribers"?

That's where the honesty lies.

What a headache for beginners, they would have to study the figures, ask on the forum, spend time on it, compare and decide which figure is more important for them, decide "profit or drawdown? Do not discount it on the number of the crowd.

I myself am new to mql, and I understand them better than anyone, wanting to connect with Taras D)) But, I will try to lead the signal myself, maybe it will come out "people's success".

That's what I mean, many people don't want to "bother" with it. Here in the branch interesting and humor one of the moderators recently gave an example from the English-speaking part of the forum, where another moderator, for fun, created a branch, alya, I want money, but I do not want to think and do nothing.

I believe that in the Signals service on this site you can get a lot of subscribers by two methods:

1. Stable monthly profit 10-20% for 0.5-1 year. With a drawdown of less than 50% and an even upward curve of balance;

2. Fast increase of deposits for 2-3 months by 50-100%. With a drawdown of less than 80% and smooth rising curve of balance;

Both variants will find their "admirers". I've seen this kind of thing more than once. And I see it now.

So, go ahead, maybe 500+ is not far off.

trader781:
How come? He has 1200 subscribers! ))) No need to think, people are earning from him!))) Most of it, so he's cool!

But seriously, I already created mine. I will work on it. If all goes smoothly and successfully, I will create a topic in the future or an article "how to "take care" of his signal and how to promote it.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

That's what I mean, many people don't want to "bother" with it. Here in the branch interesting and humor one of the moderators recently gave an example from the English-speaking part of the forum, where another moderator, for fun, created a branch, alya, I want money, but I do not want to think and do nothing.

I believe that in the Signals service on this site you can get a lot of subscribers by two methods:

1. Stable monthly profit 10-20% for 0.5-1 year. With a drawdown of less than 50% and an even upward curve of balance;

2. Fast increase of deposits for 2-3 months by 50-100%. With a drawdown of less than 80% and smooth rising curve of balance;

Both variants will find their "admirers". I've seen this kind of thing more than once. And I see it now.

So, go ahead, maybe your 500+ is not far off.

Thank you. I will definitely consider it as a method

Ivan Butko:
Thanks! I will definitely take it into account as a method

This was an unfortunate example -- read the posts above, already discussed:

Forum on Trading, Automated Trading Systems and Trading Strategy Testing

1200 subscribers!!!

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.01.17 11:59

And you take a closer look at your signals, please.

Profitability is not the main factor. There are dozens of non-linear parameters in the ranking formula that give a balanced score.

For example, you didn't notice that you had a drawdown under 53%, which not many people would like. Always have a good eye on the Risks section.

-- so the example above with the 80% drawdown is a sure and fast way to the "failed signals" list

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

that was a bad example -- read the posts above, already discussed:

-- so the example above with 80% drawdown is a sure and fast way to the list of "failed signals"

I mean the article)) There is already enough material in the branch for a small one))

Marat Khabiev:
Renat, do you see the crowd problem? Subscribers choose a signal with a large number of subscribers. How will you solve this non-competitive phenomenon?
By removing the "subscribers" line. Replacing this line with the equivalent of quality stars. Five stars is a lot of subscribers. So that Taras and the rest of the top 10 also have 5 stars in the "subscribers' choice" category. In this way you will equalize the rights of the top ones.

Because if a subscriber faces a question of choosing from 10 (for example) top brands, he will choose the one which has more subscribers. And if they all have 5 stars, then the subscriber will start looking at quality metrics, which is fair.

Instead of stars, you can use a scale of completeness or something else (you have a fantasy), so that the user is not unconsciously confuse quantity and quality. After all, the forex ace with the best indicators three stars will seem low quality product.

Don't thank.

fxsaber:

The same can be said about any TS. There are very decent scalpers in Signals. But it's worth it to make a move, as was the case with the franc, and they will sell out.

Black Swan acts indiscriminately. The 45% drawdown is BREXIT. That is, well, not a systemic, but force majeure drawdown. Profit is systematic, so well done, the author, unambiguously. If he achieves it through averaging, one can only wish him good luck. The approach "averaging is a way to failure, so I will not" is akin to the approach "trading - the game with negative sums, so I will not". Many ideas are in fact rejected, because they simply do not know how to "cook" them. For example, I haven't tried averaging. Probably wouldn't have worked, but until you try it, you won't know for sure.

"I don't believe" is a sketch of the service itself.

Is there such a stratum in the source code somewhere? Not stupid Ilan.

There is no matter what, Ilan is a sinker, like all EAs, the main thing is to be smart and work with a pre-planned strategy, whether it is manual or robot trading

With indicators like mine - I should be at the top...:))) Well, no. That's how the rating counts? Give the way to the young and promising strangers...
Files:
IMG_0366.PNG  133 kb

Egor Fedosov:
With indicators like mine, I should be at the top...:))) Well, no. That's how the rating is calculated? Give the way to the young and promising strangers ...
The rating is calculated by the number of subscribers or purchases, get more active)