Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3424

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Oh, how many wonderful moments we've had. )

2nd declension, masculine, neuter case. Endings I, Y.

Hmmm..... Why isn't the word "city" spelled "cityy"? :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

well it's still a search in the character's history where they may be underrepresented in the right quantity

Are there any other options for searching other than history)?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

well it's still a search in the character's history where they may be underrepresented in the right quantity

That's all we have.

To be able to learn not from many examples but from one and to be able to transfer the experience to different phenomena, you have to go to a strong AI according to Redozubov.

mytarmailS #:
I don't like it at all. You have no idea how painful it was for me to watch this drawdown and how worried I was.

I decided so, because earlier they wrote in private about the successful period, and decided to discuss the unsuccessful one publicly.

It is difficult to understand a person correctly when his thoughts and emotions are not synchronised with his business. It is nice if it is as you write.

In the current settings of the TS, it is such an end of the trend with a transition to flat that is the most detrimental phenomenon, as the closing occurs at SMA 176. There are a lot of other options of behaviour in this situation in the code, but their setting is not public, and may need to be corrected after transferring the logic of the EA from MT4. No sales - so low priority on development - originally thought that I will open new features for users as the EA is sold.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Hmmm.... but why isn't the word "city" spelled "cityy"? :)

because that's how it happened.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

because that's the way it happened.

Here, I think that we can influence the formation of language with our syllables :)

In general, I've already written, it's a pity that mistakes in the text can make some readers nervous.

mytarmailS #:
That's all we have

To learn not from many examples but from one and to be able to transfer the experience to different phenomena, it is necessary to go to a strong AI according to Redozubov.

What about strong AI? multi-task learning should also be suitable, when you learn on different tasks.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Here, I think, we can influence the formation of language with our syllables :)

In general, I already wrote, it's a pity that mistakes in the text can make some readers nervous.

I just corrected it, I'm not annoyed. There is such a concept as euphony. Often the rules are purely phonetic, that is, how it sounds better.

Forester #:

It's been counting for 4 hours! In python, 20 minutes was enough for the same volumes. In python, however, more cores were used at once.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

I was just correcting you, I'm not annoyed. There's such a thing as euphony. Often the rules are purely phonetic, i.e. what sounds better.

So I put "a" on purpose to emphasise the attitude of the bourgeoisie to the curiosity.