Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2912

mytarmailS #:

How can you trade like that?

I'm in a very big series of duck trades, and I don't know whether it's a tilt, or bad luck, or whether I need to change my entry rules...

Can't I at least go somewhere higher from M1?

vladavd #:

Well, can't the M1 at least go somewhere higher?

And what do you think that would do?

elibrarius #:

Is that it? Dropping the MoD?

Well, I haven't coded anything for a few weeks now, and I don't feel like it yet.

I have an idea to create a robot on MO that will make accurate entries possibly on ticks, and I will specify the range of prices in which it can work...

I would indicate the level with my hands, and the robot would make the entry itself...

Such a symbiosis of robot and human

Renat Akhtyamov #:

why????

I, for one, am selling

I hope they closed the short ))

mytarmailS #:

and what do you think that's supposed to do?

Well, timeframes are not all the same, because they are visually similar. It can be seen from the chart, from vertical volumes, and simply on the basis of basic erudition it is clear that no one seriously plans anything with a horizon of three minutes. The lower the tf, the more noise, the more frequent and noticeable are the outflows, and less meaningful movements. And there will be more time to comprehend the situation, to make the right decisions and to cancel the wrong ones.

mytarmailS #:

I hope they closed the shorts ))

Nah, I'll hold it for a couple of months.

vladavd #:

Well, timeframes are not all the same, because they are visually similar. It can be seen from the chart, vertical volumes, and simply on the basis of basic erudition it is clear that no one seriously plans anything with a horizon of three minutes. The lower the tf, the more noise, the more frequent and noticeable the outflows, and less meaningful movements. And there will be more time to comprehend the situation, to make the right decisions and to cancel the wrong ones.

All that you wrote is more fantasy than logical reasoning.....

Timeframes don't exist.

mytarmailS #:

Where was it sold? Can I see a screen?

I sold it at the beginning of January

Renat Akhtyamov #:

I sold it at the beginning of January

Okay, I thought it was today.

mytarmailS #:

Everything you've written is more fantasy than logical reasoning.

Well, in this case my fantasies are embodied in the terminal, including yours, because it is clearly visible there that on M1 ATR and volume values change in tens of times, and on D1 - at most in times, more often just by tens of per cent. This is a huge difference between outwardly similar processes.

Reason: