50k dollars a month - page 20

Alain Verleyen:
Nice to read something from sane people. But I am afraid it will not stop all the BS flooding.

In fact, I'm fighting against these "BS flooding" since my inception here.

Those figures (1-2% monthly) are, indeed, averaged gains for sane people.

If you are able to make 4-5% averaged per month over the span of an entire career, you can be considered ahead the 1% of the top traders in the world.

I can't stop laughing when I read that 500% monthly is achiviable over the long term; people that states all these BS cannot be even called traders.

Also, it is ridicolous to make any comparison between a professional trading journey and trading competition contests since they have a "kamikaze approach" because, of course, the main purpose is to win the contest so in that situation luck definitively play a role.

Guys don't be fooled by these useless discussions but study your matter to the sustainable business (if you care about your capitals)

Carmine Pinto:

In fact, I'm fighting against these "BS flooding" since my inception here.

Those figures (1-2% monthly) are, indeed, averaged gains for sane people.

If you are able to make 4-5% averaged per month over the span of an entire career, you can be considered ahead the 1% of the top traders in the world.

I can't stop laughing when I read that 500% monthly is achiviable over the long term; people that states all these BS cannot be even called traders.

Also, it is ridicolous to make any comparison between a professional trading journey and trading competition contests since they have a "kamikaze approach" because, of course, the main purpose is to win the contest so in that situation luck definitively play a role.

Guys don't be fooled by these useless discussions but study your matter to the sustainable business (if you care about your capitals)

Sure, I added you to my sane people list ;-)

Alain Verleyen:
Sure, I added you to my sane people list ;-)

Nice to become part of that list  :-D

Fred7777:

I have eliminated all risk with very specific money mangement strategies so I can never blow up.

Happy to read this line, hands on experience which was looking for, thanks

SafMoseSteve:

Привет, форум

Кто-нибудь встречался или связывался с теми успешными скальперами, которые делают вымышленные цифры прибыли в месяц? я начинаю думать о своем мифе, не встречал никого реального, кто может скальпировать для этих высоких прибылей, используя небольшую учетную запись в качестве старта!

Yes

Vladimir Zubov:

Yes

Any evidence on demo or live?

PennySeven:
12% profit yesterday trading on my phone even in the supermarket.
6% profit today trading on my phone for half the day. 
Wonderful Bull Shit compounding to 19% over two days - for the first time ever trading on my phone.
I love this Bull Shit.
When I started trading on my phone I didn't even know how to place my Stop Loss on my phone. I lost 6% because of that.
Then I got the info from my broker.
This forum is not the only source of information about MT5.
Brokers'  staff  don't waste their time with silly forum politics.
SafMoseSteve:

Any evidence on demo or live?

PennySeven:
I am not going to waste my time learning how to show you my demo history on my mobile MT5. 
I need to be profitable for at least 5 consecutive days so I can risk going live again.

I care 0% about proving anything to you. Do you think I care about what you think?
I am here to make this work. That's all I am interested in.

I see myself improving every day. That's all I care about. 

Best of luck bro

CrisZind:

Best of luck bro

Thanks. 
All the best to you too.

PennySeven:
I am not going to waste my time learning how to show you my demo history on my mobile MT5. 
I need to be profitable for at least 5 consecutive days so I can risk going live again.

I care 0% about proving anything to you. Do you think I care about what you think?
I am here to make this work. That's all I am interested in.

I see myself improving every day. That's all I care about. 
I am not here for 10% per month.
I am here for 5% per day together with 100% compounding with every trade - if you understand anything about this concept.
I'm 200% sure I will reach that within the next two weeks.
I don't even need a laptop or PC. I can trade the M5 on my phone like I have done for the last two days while my laptop is undergoing tests

If I can't make at least 5% per day,  I am a complete failure - and I know that absolutely.
Plain and simple
5% per day is equal to 10 Euro Pips per day.
So, it boils down to what I said two and a half years ago: 10 Pips per day.
It is strange/interesting that I went full circle and got back to what I instinctively realised in the beginning: it is all about being able to make just 10 pips per day.
The only refinement is that I now want 10 Euro Pips per day - being equal to 5% per day.
Obviously always compounded 100%.
Very interesting.

Oh was that you in ff forum? i saw this topic

I posted this topic here for the same reason just to let you know, and im 2.5 years trader so you got the idea