50k dollars a month - page 22

Thats just called gambling if you ask me. And if the guy turned 6K into 30M well good on him but Im sure he wont tell you how he did it

Fred7777:

Yes Its a much more improved version than my last strategy. But the first one gave me a Tremendous Amount of Confidence to know I can make money from the market and Keep it.

My current strategy is based on the PSAR Indicator so its not dependent on any news events. Im trying to automate it at the moment as doing it manually. Talking to a few Developers but need to get it done if you know anyone that can do EAs for a PSAR ?

My Idea is what ever Im doing now manually I can multiply many many times over on other securities maybe 100 times + ?

I know two developers from personal experience both are competitive and one of them understands my explanation very easily and puts an idea to work in a short time, i'll message you their names if you want

SafMoseSteve:

I know two developers from personal experience both are competitive and one of them understands my explanation very easily and puts an idea to work in a short time, i'll message you their names if you want

Thanks - can you please ?

I have already did $100 to $1000 with normal rrisk management ( 0.01 lot per $100 acc) and drawdown less than 40%.

I am on to $1000 to $10 000 currently and $10k to $100k but it will take longer from $25k as leverage will be reduced by the broker.

Anything is possible in these markets but one should FOCUS on the skill, not money, get the skill first and everything will follow!

Certainly there is no EA that can do what I did and doing! you can go argue with you grandma...

Ndumiso Mavuso:
I have already did $100 to $1000 with normal rrisk management ( 0.01 lot per $100 acc) and drawdown less than 40%.

I am on to $1000 to $10 000 currently and $10k to $100k but it will take longer from $25k as leverage will be reduced by the broker.

Anything is possible in these markets but one should FOCUS on the skill, not money, get the skill first and everything will follow!

Certainly there is no EA that can do what I did and doing! you can go argue with you grandma...

What strategy are you using ?

Fred7777:

What strategy are you using ?

Price action. 

I buy uptrend's deep and sell downtrend's high

Carmine Pinto:

In fact, I'm fighting against these "BS flooding" since my inception here.

Those figures (1-2% monthly) are, indeed, averaged gains for sane people.

If you are able to make 4-5% averaged per month over the span of an entire career, you can be considered ahead the 1% of the top traders in the world.

I can't stop laughing when I read that 500% monthly is achiviable over the long term; people that states all these BS cannot be even called traders.

Also, it is ridicolous to make any comparison between a professional trading journey and trading competition contests since they have a "kamikaze approach" because, of course, the main purpose is to win the contest so in that situation luck definitively play a role.

Guys don't be fooled by these useless discussions but study your matter to the sustainable business (if you care about your capitals)

I think you are right and wrong at the same time, because it's "possible" to make 1000% in one month, using leverage and a small account, and taking low risk, if you're big then you can't do that, so it depends.

"If you are able to make 4-5% averaged per month over the span of an entire career, you can be considered ahead the 1% of the top traders in the world."

If a person turn 1000 into 10 million in 5 yeas, then retires he averaged 200% per month, you are basically telling us that this is impossible, but i don't think so, i don't say it's possible, or its impossible, because nobody in this world have the answer to that

you have demand an supply --creating the price.

Demand and supply are subjective, the only way to measure it is if you're the market maker- and you can measure because you can control it-.

But we as traders are not market makers, but market users, we can't measure supply and demand, so we can never establish the causes for market behavior, only effects and interactions.

If you can establish effects, but never the causes, that means nobody (market user) can tell what is possible or not in the economy, actually even market makers can't do that

So you can never say:

- "i can make % in x time

or

you can't make % in x time

both are wrong

Ndumiso Mavuso:

"Certainly there is no EA that can do what I did and doing! you can go argue with you grandma..."

You are blaming  EAs for the bad strategy, what a human can do an EA can do better, and 24/7, looking all charts at the same time if you want, no emotion, there is no way a human can compete

autotraderbra:
I think you are right and wrong at the same time, because it's "possible" to make 1000% in one month, using leverage and a small account, and taking low risk, if you're big then you can't do that, so it depends.

"If you are able to make 4-5% averaged per month over the span of an entire career, you can be considered ahead the 1% of the top traders in the world."

If a person turn 1000 into 10 million in 5 yeas, then retires he averaged 200% per month, you are basically telling us that this is impossible, but i don't think so, i don't say it's possible, or its impossible, because nobody in this world have the answer to that

you have demand an supply --creating the price.

Demand and supply are subjective, the only way to measure it is if you're the market maker- and you can measure because you can control it-.

But we as traders are not market makers, but market users, we can't measure supply and demand, so we can never establish the causes for market behavior, only effects and interactions.

If you can establish effects, but never the causes, that means nobody (market user) can tell what is possible or not in the economy, actually even market makers can't do that

So you can never say:

- "i can make % in x time

or

you can't make % in x time

both are wrong

You have no idea what you're talking about--->useless to discuss it

Fred7777:

Yes Its a much more improved version than my last strategy. But the first one gave me a Tremendous Amount of Confidence to know I can make money from the market and Keep it.

My current strategy is based on the PSAR Indicator so its not dependent on any news events. Im trying to automate it at the moment as doing it manually. Talking to a few Developers but need to get it done if you know anyone that can do EAs for a PSAR ?

My Idea is what ever Im doing now manually I can multiply many many times over on other securities maybe 100 times + ?

Interesting to know that someone has also used the PSAR strategy to make good profit, I have also use PSAR strategy in the past and I had multiply my account's balance to the point, I preserve myself not to talk about my success to anyone, but now the broker to which I was registered has closed down after 7 years of it birthday. I still have the strategy and I work on it to improvement much better, well I had wrote an EA about the strategy.