Trend Catching System - perfect... - page 7

i try this method on upcoming week. anyway how can i click "thank" button. there is no thank button i see.

Hi everybody.

Everyone had nice trading days?

Well with the updated system i have very nice trading days. I have in 4 day about 250 pips profit.

To test this system i have send it allready to JPT69 but i haven't hear anything yet. So i need more testers for this system. Please send me a PM for more information!

gmaxi:
i tried the indicator on gbp/jpy and a make 5.83 dollars with just 10pips target 133.05-133.15 for a trial.keep up the good work.thanks

Hi gmaxi,

Are you interested to test my version of this system?

Its really a trend catcher!

Hope to hear you!

Hi utrevelix, I tested this on USDJPY, got 170pips (2 days) in demo. Good work.

Hi JPT69,

Thats some very nice test results. I hope you are gonna go live to earn some profits?

Is the english manual suffient enough to make profit or should i change some information or add some information?

This week all my trades have gone green!!!

utrevelix:
Well to be true i only use sl when i'm not able to monitor my trades.Yesterday i made some changes in the system (not the system itself) and i think it will make the system more profitable now. After the changes i had a trade on the 30min charts with 127 pips profit.Also i need someone to test my version of ths systeem (not yet a enlish manual) with somewhat different rules.Please contact me if you want to test it!

I manually back tested this system on the 1 hour Euro Usd with a live MB Trading account with excellent results. I used a set 48 pip stop loss and after a loosing trade would go to breakeven on the next trade as soon as possible to limit loss in a ranging market.

09/09 = 502 pips

10/09 = 455 pips

11/09 = 412 pips

12/09 = 433 pips

01/10 = 763 pips

02/10 = 670 pips

03/10 = 555 pips

04/10 = 470 pips

05/10 = 1120 pips

06/10 = 375 pips

07/10 = 550 pips

08/10 = 484 pips Up to 08/27/10

Phil

Looks great

utrevelix:
Hi gmaxi, Are you interested to test my version of this system? Its really a trend catcher! Hope to hear you!

Hi there,

i am interested in testing your system if you need anyone else to give it a try??

utrevelix:
How did you use this system? I use 30min charts and buy or sell only when the macd line crosses the 0-centerline. Also when i open a trade i look at the diffences between bars in the macd. If the value goes up or down with 15 to 20 then you can open a position. It's also importend to have a good free margin. Sometimes your trade can drop with 40 pips before it skyrockets and make profits. And it only works with a live account because you think differently when trading real money. Also look at the economic calandars free available and see what the forecast are. I allready have introduced in to a friend of me and he also have small profits with these settings. Please send me your email so i can send you more information!

Kindly send me the Information to my mail greenbackcable@gmail.com

I will be very much happy if you do....

Have a nice day...

-Greenbackcable