Trend Catching System - perfect... - page 4

Bossxero,

When do u think we can get those files that were in your zip folder(in post#1)??

Many thanks..

Theo

pippimp:
Bossxero, When do u think we can get those files that were in your zip folder(in post#1)?? Many thanks..Theo

Which files? I did not post any files on this thread...

Bossxero,

Maybe there is a misunderstanding. If you look at the first post of this thread you posted this system. In that post there is one file which is the BBands.mq4 file and the 2nd is a trendcatching zip folder. the zip folder does not have a file that can be read by MT4. Please post the actual files that went into this zip folder?

Anyone else can chime in so we can get some clarity?

Thanks

Theo

Look at post #25.. Parre is asking for the same thing... I know I am not crazy..lol

pippimp:
Bossxero, Maybe there is a misunderstanding. If you look at the first post of this thread you posted this system. In that post there is one file which is the BBands.mq4 file and the 2nd is a trendcatching zip folder. the zip folder does not have a file that can be read by MT4. Please post the actual files that went into this zip folder? Anyone else can chime in so we can get some clarity? ThanksTheo

Hello Pippimp

I definitely misunderstood and mismatched the threads... lol

The files in the first post are ok... i just check the zip file and it contains the metatrader template for the system... it is working fine... try downloading again and report back..

Thank you and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Boss,

Still cant download.. do us a favor and just take the files out the folder and cause just dont see it.. we only see one file that is not MT4...Sorry for any inconvenience but if you can just post the files indivdually as well as the template?

Thanks.. sorry again for any trouble..

Theo

pippimp:
Boss, Still cant download.. do us a favor and just take the files out the folder and cause just dont see it.. we only see one file that is not MT4...Sorry for any inconvenience but if you can just post the files indivdually as well as the template? Thanks.. sorry again for any trouble.. Theo

I have deleted the zip file and posted the template on the first post... check it out... Report back if there is anything else that you might need.

Thanks

Got it now...

Thanks Bossxero!

Theo

Seems like a very profitable setup. Tell me please, what does the BBANDS indicator based on? High\Low?

can someone help me, i have saved trend catching files to desk top and copied and pasted them in indicators but all i get is red and blue line with dots no other indicators