Trend Catching System - perfect... - page 12

thanks a lot for this system, looks promising, could you please tell me how to open the template in tpl format ? i cant see the settings for the moving averages

thanks

jonlamparda:
The greatest version is available on my website with a new set of recommendations. Examine results will also be released this several weeks time on daily foundation.

Thanks jonlaparda

Hello:

I'm starting with this system, which look very interesting.

Currently strictly follow the rules and I have many losing trades,.

I might mention that I add to the system filters to improve your results. Thank you very much.

regards,

jm.vergara1@yahoo.es

utrevelix:
Well to be true i only use sl when i'm not able to monitor my trades.Yesterday i made some changes in the system (not the system itself) and i think it will make the system more profitable now. After the changes i had a trade on the 30min charts with 127 pips profit.Also i need someone to test my version of ths systeem (not yet a enlish manual) with somewhat different rules.Please contact me if you want to test it!

Hello utrevelix:

I'm starting with this system, which look very interesting.

Currently strictly follow the rules and I have many losing trades,.

I might mention that I add to the system filters to improve your results. Thank you very much.

regards,

jm.vergara1@yahoo.es

utrevelix:
Well to be true i only use sl when i'm not able to monitor my trades.Yesterday i made some changes in the system (not the system itself) and i think it will make the system more profitable now. After the changes i had a trade on the 30min charts with 127 pips profit.Also i need someone to test my version of ths systeem (not yet a enlish manual) with somewhat different rules.Please contact me if you want to test it!

The systems are only so good like good is the strategy and the indicators. If they repaint you need lot of paint. The BB bands look like SAR or Volta stop.

Hermes

bossxero:
Name of System: Trend Catching System (I do not know its name)Timeframe: H1 and overPair: Any trending pair, GBPJPY preferredThis is very simple trading system that anyone can easily master after a little practice on a demo account for some time. The system has a high accuracy rate and TP can be hit most of the time. This system aims at catching the pips when a trend is in the play. The indicators will help you spot these cool periods. Here is a screenshot of the system.
How to setup your charts1. Download the BBANDS indicator from the bottom of this post and place it in your experts/indicator folder2. Download the template and place in in the metatrader/templates folder3. Apply the template on your chart.Since the system uses a lot of moving averages, placing them manually can detailing them here can be confusing, so using the template provided here is the best solution. You can always study the setup from your charts directly and investigate into the moving averages and their individidual values. The setup is using 10 moving averages in all.When to BUY1. When the BBANDS indicator turns BLUE2. When the Blue moving averages cross and go upwards. The two thick blue moving averages need to be some distance from each other and not stuck together. This indicator that there is momentum in the UP move.3. When the Blue Moving averages are above the WHITE CHANNEL4. When the MACD histogram is ABOVE the ZERO line and also ABOVE the RED line.These are the steps that you need to follow closely to identify a BUY setup. If you stick to these rules, you will end up with green pips most of the times. The major problem occurs when you try to burn one of the rules.The Takeprofit and Stoploss is at your own discretion. These values depends on the charts on which you are working on. For example on the H1 chart, you should aim at a lower TP( e.g 60pips) and on the H4, you can aim at a higher TP(e.g 100pips+)Refer to the screenshot above for the buy trading rules.When to SELLYou open a SELL position exactly when the opposite of the Buy setup occurs which are as follows:1. When the BBANDS indicator turns RED2. When the Blue moving averages cross and go downwards. The two thick blue moving averages need to be some distance from each other and not stuck together. This indicator that there is momentum in the DOWN move.3. When the Blue Moving averages are below the WHITE CHANNEL4. When the MACD histogram is BELOW the ZERO line and also BELOW the RED line.Refer to the screenshot above in order to get a clear idea on the SELL signal generated by this system. The same rules for the Takeprofit and Stoploss levels apply to the sell as well.When not to trade1. You should not be taking any trades when all these rules have not been met.2. You should not be trading when the Blue moving averages are stuck to one another, this shows that the market is ranging and this system will not make money in ranging markets.When to CLOSE your tradeYour trades should be closed automatically if you have takeprofit and stoploss in place. However, if you are available to monitor your trades, you can wait for an opposite signal to occur then you close your trade to open the opposite one. This make you catch more pips than in a fixed takeprofit setup. Trailing Stop can also be good, however it should not be too tight as you will be out of the good trades too soon.Final WordsThis system is a neat little system with clear straightforward rules. If you follow them closely, I do not see any reason why you will not end up with a climbing equity curve. However, you will need a few weeks of practice in order to understand how the system acts and reacts to the market changes and get acquainted to it. I hope that you will have a good and enjoyable experience with this trading system. Wishing you lots of luck in your trading. Also, would like to hear from you and benefit from your experience.Thank you

look nice need a test!

system look like nice but no one do back-test need a good team do back-test

do you have any status......

I am also looking at this No Indicators System - No Indicators Trading Strategy (NITs) eBook | Forex Useful

Have to say love the idea and on historic charts looks perfect, will maybe start a new thread if I get time