Month: January, 2009

Week: 09-16th day

Pips Pefromance: +1126 pips

Eq. Change (week): +2.34%

Eq. Change (2009): +2.86%

kolachi

Files:

Hi All,

Following the chart of short trades in a good run down resulting in roughly 700+ pips. will post exact results on Friday.

kolachi

Files:

Hi,

How can I get a copy of this system that you are using? Has it been coded into an expert system?

Are you trading with a live account?

Regards

Brendan

hi,

There is no EA of Kolachi Method. No one has been able to code it yet as it is as simple/complicated as forex market is. Yes I trade live account.

kolachi

bioluminescence:
Hi, How can I get a copy of this system that you are using? Has it been coded into an expert system? Are you trading with a live account? Regards Brendan

Hi All,

Here is he result of todays NY session with +177 pips.

kolachi

Files:
ny22012009.jpg  32 kb

Do you trade your live account with this strategy? The 177 pips for today is that what you made on your live account?

Where can I start reading on this strategy?

What online broker do you use to place your trades?

Hi,

Yes I trade mainly Kolachi Method which is discussed in early posts of this thread. However, I do use Kolachi Price Method which is not discussed here. Not only I trade on live account but trade live with kolachi traders.

If you want to learn KM free then this thread is the best place to learn and I am always there to answer your questions. But do your home work before asking general questions.

I have accounts with more than one broker but mostly I use OANDA.

kolachi

bioluminescence:
Do you trade your live account with this strategy? The 177 pips for today is that what you made on your live account? Where can I start reading on this strategy? What online broker do you use to place your trades?

Hi All,

Here is the chart of todays London Session traded live with kolachi traders. Result: +232 pips

kolachi

Files:

Weekly Performance

Month: January, 2009

Week: 16-23rd day

Pips Pefromance: +1398 pips

Eq. Change (week): +2.92%

Eq. Change (2009): +5.78%

kolachi

Files: