Kolachi Method of Trading - page 55

Please visit the 1st Page.

peterfromoz:
Hi there. Where abouts is the kolachi method posted as i cant seem to find it. Can you please repost the method here please. Kind regardspeter

Hi thanks for your reply. On the first page the description seems very vague, is there a better explanation of the kolachi method. What does it mean by change of slope exactly ? It also doesnt mention stops or targets it mentions using cci or macd for better understanding but how exactly are they used?

Thanks again

Peter

Read the whole 54 Pages.You will be better understand.Every thing is there.

peterfromoz:
Hi thanks for your reply. On the first page the description seems very vague, is there a better explanation of the kolachi method. What does it mean by change of slope exactly ? It also doesnt mention stops or targets it mentions using cci or macd for better understanding but how exactly are they used?Thanks againPeter

Hi,

I did not post weekly performance from 28th august to 08 September, 2008 becuase I did not trade much. It is almost 10 days gap. Prior to that I had a loss so wanted to take a break to avoid revenge trading. It is human nature that when we lose substantial amount, we get angry on the market and want to take back all we have lost. This is called sunken cost syndrome.

The best way is when we lose we stay away sometime to abate those negative emotions.

In these ten days I concentrated on my websites. You know I have a lot of websites to work on as hobby. I keep myself busy either in trading or mentoring or websites.

kolachi

ionline4u:
Hi Mr.Kolachi Please let me know that why you do not post your previous weak performance. Thanks

Weekly Performance
Month: September, 2008

Week: 16-23rd day

Equity Change: +19.69%

Pips Pefromance: +1140 pips

kolachi

Plz note that chart only reflects trades of this week. I dont know why previous trades since 16th are not visible.

I took trades mainly in euro and a few scattred trades in aussie, eur/jpy and gbp/jpy.

Kolachi is an highly intelligent folk.I am going through the tread line by line.Thank God this thread has not been deleted before my coming to this site .Honestly I thought this site was a fake one because i came in through google search.But on coming in contact with this thread my trade has improved tremendously.If you want to use Kolachi method successfully then go through the entire thread.This thread is a blessing to this site and to anybody that come across it.LOL.

Weekly Performance

Month: September, 2008

Week: 23-30th day

Equity Change: +14.72%

Pips Pefromance: +1020 pips

kolachi

great performance had a bad week as a parttime trader. Trading the kolachi method on shortterm (1 min) hasn 't brought me profit at the end of a few weeks live testing. That 's why i start trading it on a longer time frame starting from monday and hoping to post some nice week performance.

Weekly Performance

Month: Sep/October, 2008

Week: 30-07th day

Equity Change: +10.31%

Pips Pefromance: +820 pips

kolachi

Great Performance.

kolachi:
Weekly Performance Month: Sep/October, 2008 Week: 30-07th dayEquity Change: +10.31%Pips Pefromance: +820 pips kolachi