Kolachi Method of Trading - page 67

Hi,

Is your question related to Kolachi EA or trading Kolachi Method manually?

kolachi

elghoz:
hi plz wil u tell me how it work thi kolahi plzzzzzzzzz step by step

kolachi:
Hi,As you have not posted daily and 4H while you have mentioned them so I will ignore them. Based on 1H chart, wma5 seems slightly tilted up so we have to wait for it to go up and get repulsed by ema21 downwards. when wma5 is near ema21 then we have to open M5 chart for a short entry based on slope change.Next time, please try to post charts with standard kolachi ema colors as it is easy for me to analyze with the same colors I have been seeing over years. kolachi

Thanks a lot for your reply

There is something that is not very clear for me. Do we must take one trade starting from a turning of 5WMA on lower TFs (M5 or M1) going to higher TFs or must we start from higher TFs (H1 or H4) and when 5WMA is near to 21EMA in these TFs we wait for a turning of 5WMA in lower TFs? And if we lets say go short in M5 and suddenly the direction of 5WMA changes we close short possition and go long? I mean we start to follow 5WMA at this point where 5/21 are near in higher TFs?

Thanks again for your help

Hi,

It is quite clear in KM that trading Tf is different from commanding TF. If we are trading 5M then we will use 1H as commanding TF. So before we enter on 5M slope change of wma5, we will wait for 1H to give us clear direction on any side.

For entry on 5M slope change we must have a clear direction on 1H. The clear direction means either wma5 on 1H is aggreesive upwards or downwards or wma5 is getting repulsed by any higher ema.

kolachi

zacharakis:
Thanks a lot for your reply There is something that is not very clear for me. Do we must take one trade starting from a turning of 5WMA on lower TFs (M5 or M1) going to higher TFs or must we start from higher TFs (H1 or H4) and when 5WMA is near to 21EMA in these TFs we wait for a turning of 5WMA in lower TFs? And if we lets say go short in M5 and suddenly the direction of 5WMA changes we close short possition and go long? I mean we start to follow 5WMA at this point where 5/21 are near in higher TFs? Thanks again for your help

kolachi:
Hi,It is quite clear in KM that trading Tf is different from commanding TF. If we are trading 5M then we will use 1H as commanding TF. So before we enter on 5M slope change of wma5, we will wait for 1H to give us clear direction on any side.For entry on 5M slope change we must have a clear direction on 1H. The clear direction means either wma5 on 1H is aggreesive upwards or downwards or wma5 is getting repulsed by any higher ema. kolachi

thanks a lot

Weekly Performance

Month: March, 2009

Week: 06-13th day

Pips Pefromance: +932 pips

Eq. Change (week): +5.85%

Eq. Change (2009): +29.07%

kolachi

Files:

That would be awesome!

Thx

Weekly Performance

Month: March, 2009

Week: 13-19th day

Pips Pefromance: -115 pips

Eq. Change (week): -11.34%

Eq. Change (2009): +17.73%

kolachi

kolachi:
Hi,Next time, please try to post charts with standard kolachi ema colors as it is easy for me to analyze with the same colors I have been seeing over years. kolachi

So are these your colours

(5WMA black, 21 EMA blue , 55 EMA gray , 100 EMA golden ,200 EMA steel blue), as posted earlier, or do you use a diffferent set?

Cheers,

MKHPD

Hi,

Kolachi emas have following colors:

wma5 (lime or teal)

ema21 (yellow)

ema55 (brown or cyan)

ema100 (blue)

ema200 (red)

kolachi

mkhpd1:
So are these your colours (5WMA black, 21 EMA blue , 55 EMA gray , 100 EMA golden ,200 EMA steel blue), as posted earlier, or do you use a diffferent set? Cheers, MKHPD

Mr. Kolachi,

Are the posted results from the EA of your system or you trading it manually? If they are manual is there a place where you have EA results?