Kolachi Method of Trading - page 61

Weekly Performance

Month: Nov-Dec, 2008

Week: 28-05th day

Equity Change: +5.78%

Pips Pefromance: +514 pips

kolachi

kolachi:
Hi All,Here is the chart of NFP with long eur/usd trades with a result of +152 pips and equity change of +1.4%. kolachi

Hello there Kolachi. I think you did explain in an earlier post how to read the charts you post. Correct me if i`m wrong here. The blue triangles are where you open trades & the green dots are where you close the trade. I also recall you said you watch the 1hour & 2hour charts but trade off the 5 minute chart. Thanks for replying to my earlier question.

Hi,

Yes blue triangles are long entry while green dots are take profits and yellow triangles are manual close.

I do look at dialy and 1H while trade 5M or 1M.

kolachi

hensby1:
Hello there Kolachi. I think you did explain in an earlier post how to read the charts you post. Correct me if i`m wrong here. The blue triangles are where you open trades & the green dots are where you close the trade. I also recall you said you watch the 1hour & 2hour charts but trade off the 5 minute chart. Thanks for replying to my earlier question.

Hi All,

Here is the chart of today with eur/usd long with net result: +140 pips and net equity change +1.57%.

I may not post charts daily as the purpose of posting charts is only to show that performance of Kolachi method is excellent.

kolachi

Files:

Hello Kolachi

Please explain with some example that how to use 5M,1H and day chart for trading.

Thanks

kolachi:
Hi,Yes blue triangles are long entry while green dots are take profits and yellow triangles are manual close.I do look at dialy and 1H while trade 5M or 1M. kolachi

Hi All,

This is the end of trading year for me. It is time to relax and enjoy holidays and recharge for the year 2009.

Happy Holidays to all.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All.

see you in 2009.

kolachi

Hi all,

Happy New Year to all Kolachi Traders. I pray that 2009 will be a successful year for all KTs.

kolachi

Hello Kolachi,

I have just finished reading this whole thread, and your method appears to be sound. I will be looking over various charts and demo trading it over the coming days.

Thank you for sharing.

Hi Mojazz,

Thanks for taking time to read the thread and appreciate my efforts.

God Bless you.

kolachi

mojazz:
Hello Kolachi,I have just finished reading this whole thread, and your method appears to be sound. I will be looking over various charts and demo trading it over the coming days.Thank you for sharing.

Weekly Performance
Month: January, 2009

Week: 01-09th day

Equity Change: +0.55%

Pips Pefromance: +264 pips

kolachi

Files: