Kolachi Method of Trading - page 58

Dear Kolachi , I am attaching two charts please guide me about the trades .

Files:
SC3.jpg  36 kb
sc.jpg  47 kb

Hi,

I was on vacation for a week so could not reply.

I have attached the charts with replies. In Kolachi Method, we avoid any entry if candle close is near any kolachi ema bcoz of expected repulsion. the best entry on slope change of wma5 is when kolachi emas are well spread and away from eachother.

In my view macd was not showing anything in first chart as it was confused.

kolachi

ionline4u:
Dear Kolachi , I am attaching two charts please guide me about the trades .
Files:

Weekly Performance

Month: November, 2008

Week: 07-14th day

Equity Change: +6.98%

Pips Pefromance: +988 pips

kolachi

Files:

i confuse with your chart.because there is no emas i have seen.Plz clear it that where you enter and enter out from the trade using emas.

Thanks

kolachi:
Weekly Performance Month: November, 2008 Week: 07-14th dayEquity Change: +6.98%Pips Pefromance: +988 pips kolachi

Hi,

I place trades mostly on 5M and 1M chart so they cant be clearly understandable on 3H. However, if you open a demo account on Oanda and place kolachi emas on your chart then you can clearly correlate it with my chart. I deliberately post time and price on my chart so that nay serious traders may work hard to get hints.

Moreover, my job is to give clues and hints about the application of the rules of Kolachi Method which are celarly narrated in earlier pages of this thread. Ofcourse, traders need homework to understnad how kolachi emas interact in Diplomatic channel and Kolachi Dispersion.

If a trader is too sersious and lacks time and will to do hard work then he can join KPF or Kolachi Mentoring for quick learning. I do use Kolachi Price Method and Kolachi Carry Method in my analysis and trading.

However, I am posting on chart which shows one of my trades.

regards,

kolachi

ionline4u:
i confuse with your chart.because there is no emas i have seen.Plz clear it that where you enter and enter out from the trade using emas. Thanks
Files:

Is it possible to explain that why in this case wma5 crossed the same ema two times before it cross ema100.

Chart is given below.

Thanks Kolachi

Files:
123.jpg  135 kb

i will like to learn more as am new in fx trading, i will appriciate all hints and help i can get.

am trying to find a good broker, any good hints will do

HI,

You have uploaded the right example which explains this rule of KM.

We can see that wma5 crossed down through ema21. Now it cant cross back ema21 upwards untill it has not crossed any higher ema. Therefore, we see that wma5 crossed down through ema55 for fulfilling this condition and then it tested ema21. We know that on first attampt wma5 is usually rejected so we see the price coming down again. However, second time wma5 was allowed to cross though ema21 upwards.

kolachi

ionline4u:
Is it possible to explain that why in this case wma5 crossed the same ema two times before it cross ema100. Chart is given below. Thanks Kolachi

If you need help you will have tohelp yourself by taking itme to go through this whole thread from the first post. If you like any post or find it helpful do not hesitate to press thanks button.

Once you have gone thorugh the whole thread you will be much knowledgeable about the forex and KM.

kolachi

shegunov:
i will like to learn more as am new in fx trading, i will appriciate all hints and help i can get.