Experiments ... - page 16

mladen:

Garry

Color change has nothing to do with the values of the indicator itself. Nothing at all. Removing the color change will leave the same thing just in one color (try setting all the colors to same color, and that is what you are going to get if the color change is removed)

Then let repaints, but if you can reduce this, then it is good

sometimes thinking about the Holy Grail makes me feel confused all over

I thought with the Holy Grail you don't need to think anymore, that it makes a click-zombie out of you

RSIconnors is repaint?

Files:

papero22:
RSIconnors is repaint?

No, Connors RSI does not repaint

mladen:
No, Connors RSI does not repaint

But this indicator exists and Wherw i can find?

Files:

papero22:
But this indicator exists and Wherw i can find?

papero22

You can try out this version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page661

mladen:

Version of normalized macd with filter added : macd_-_std_normalized_1_1.mq4

Lower example is using filter - it seems to help in some false signals filtering out (some experimenting with parameters recommended)

Hi Mladen

Is it possible to make this version as histogram, I guess by using filter function it will be much better to use histogram version,

Thanks

talaate:

Hi Mladen

Is it possible to make this version as histogram, I guess by using filter function it will be much better to use histogram version,

Thanks

Talaat E

Yes it does seem to be a good filter for false signals. Here is the histo version : macd_-_std_normalized_1_1_histo.mq4

mladen:

Talaat E

Yes it does seem to be a good filter for false signals. Here is the histo version : macd_-_std_normalized_1_1_histo.mq4

Thanks Mladen