Experiments ... - page 9

Experiment or not, does not matter. So far I haven't seen this type for metatrader 4 and that makes it an experiment

This version uses a gradient for histogram coloring (no objects used) : macd_-_normalized_gradient.ex4

Files:

mladen:
Experiment or not, does not matter. So far I haven't seen this type for metatrader 4 and that makes it an experiment

This version uses a gradient for histogram coloring (no objects used) : macd_-_normalized_gradient.ex4

Hi Mladen

Interesting experimental work,

May I ask about the difference between the two figures.

talaate:

Hi Mladen

Interesting experimental work,

May I ask about the difference between the two figures.

Talaat E

Second is using 50 for gradient extremes (in general the longer that period for extremes, the more "trendy" it will be - see this example with period 100 for gradient extremes :

Files:
macd_6.png  110 kb

mladen:

Talaat E

Second is using 50 for gradient extremes (in general the longer that period for extremes, the more "trendy" it will be - see this example with period 100 for gradient extremes :

Dearest MLADEN

interesting,will be see and experiment ,how to use it,if with zero cross only or level crossing or what ever else but one thing is seems possible,closer to zero a plus minus level would be nice for choppy market situations........ THANKS for testing mt4 capabilities.

regards

mladen:

How is it that the ex4 file is smaller then for the original normalized macd?

mladen:

Talaat E

Yes Mladen, it is very interested, it looks like new parameter will be added to trading equation (trendy gradient parameter),

Here are two versions of stochastic made to be gradient versions

First is the regular stochastic : stochastic_gradient.ex4

Second is the stochastic that can use any of the usual set of averages for price filtering : stochastic_averages_filtered_-_gradient.ex4

mladen:
Here are two versions of stochastic made to be gradient versions

First is the regular stochastic : stochastic_gradient.ex4

Second is the stochastic that can use any of the usual set of averages for price filtering : stochastic_averages_filtered_-_gradient.ex4

mladen

can we have rsioma as gradient?

PascalD:

mladen

That might be a good idea. It will be made

PascalD:

mladen

PascalD

Here is rsioma of averages (that can be double smoothed or not) made as gradient version : rsioma_averages_-_gradient.ex4