Experiments ... - page 10

mladen:

PascalD

Here is rsioma of averages (that can be double smoothed or not) made as gradient version : rsioma_averages_-_gradient.ex4

Thanks

mladen:

PascalD

Here is rsioma of averages (that can be double smoothed or not) made as gradient version : rsioma_averages_-_gradient.ex4

That is nice

Do we have it in regular version too?

sebastianK:

That is nice

Do we have it in regular version too?

sebastianK

Here is a regular version with all the averages types included in it : rsioma_averages.ex4

Files:

mladen:

sebastianK

Here is a regular version with all the averages types included in it : rsioma_averages.ex4

Thank you

Can you add alerts and mtf please?

sebastianK:

Thank you

Can you add alerts and mtf please?

sebastianK

Here is this one first - it is a gradient and regular version in one (use indicator options to turn gradient display on or off) : rsioma_averages_1_1.ex4

mladen:

sebastianK

Here is this one first - it is a gradient and regular version in one (use indicator options to turn gradient display on or off) : rsioma_averages_1_1.ex4

I like this version. Thanks

Hello mladen ,

do we have this Schaftrend indi not in subwindows, for the mainchart?

Thank you!

Files:

As a result of brushing the adxvma code - here is one more experiment - adxvma of rsi (not the same as step ma, but similar) : adxvma_rsi.ex4

Files:
adxvma_rsi.ex4  33 kb
adxvma_rsi.png  126 kb
adxvma_rsi_2.png  121 kb

mladen:
As a result of brushing the adxvma code - here is one more experiment - adxvma of rsi (not the same as step ma, but similar) : adxvma_rsi.ex4

Dearest MLADEN

many thanks for touching and experimenting on adxvma,it was laying disheartened from your side since long,though is a very nice indicator,and honestly i tried a lot but i got fail to accommodate it in any single situation. ,may be it needs to first do some thing with rsi to accept it but all you knows better.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

many thanks for touching and experimenting on adxvma,it was laying disheartened from your side since long,though is a very nice indicator,and honestly i tried a lot but i got fail to accommodate it in any single situation. ,may be it needs to first do some thing with rsi to accept it but all you knows better.

regards

adxvma is rather interesting - will see if there is some room for some extending or improvements