Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 56

Guys, they don't care about your input

And their plans are not to keep metatrader 4 alive

guess the new platform will be used solely by Russians

I think tat they are simply underestimating the work that needs to be done yet in order to make the new metatrader 4 a reliable platform. Nothing new except that they are also underestimating the lack of users patience this time and when they close the decompiling doors they are going to close warez sites that are pushing metatrader and lose "support" of that part. My "wild guess" is that we are going to see the decompiler for new metatrader 4 soon

They are not underestimating : they are misrepresenting and intentionally misleading

Build 557 : the errors talked about in previous posts are still present. No further test

techmac:
mladen I see that they started the usual useless dispute which coding language is the better there where you posted at metaquotes site. That will only slow down even more the whole thing

We were redirected there to service desk as if there is no beta testing going on at all. Not going to post any observations about any bugs there any more since it is obviously considered as a hostile action and not as an information that can then be used to eliminate some bugs. I wish them good luck and I wish that they are successful in fast development of a bug free new metatrader 4

I saw some answers there and that is becoming ridiculous (again). I still think that their intention is not to have metatrader 4 - all they are doing is showing in that direction

techmac:
I saw some answers there and that is becoming ridiculous (again). I still think that their intention is not to have metatrader 4 - all they are doing is showing in that direction

They can do what they are doing anyway they want. That is their right. But if they want the errors in their beta to be secret then first of all they shouldn't have made this beta available at all and second they should have made the beta perfect. Since none of that is true, barking at anybody that mentions errors in their trading platform is all they have left. I wish them good luck with that

and whatever junk they throw at traders will not bother the brokers who use the platform to deliver their service

There is a cause for MT4 language changes, and do not talk about it.

Metaquotes continuously change the MT4 and MT5 language, that is not used as a standard for other companies.

And this is causing serious damage from time to time for users and will make useless the previous code.

Its dominant position is not threatened, and they will continue to commit abuses for all end users.

Will continue caring for their real customers, brokers and will continue providing them with the tools,

for many brokers scammers continue their activity using MT4.