Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 63

mladen:
But the problem is not that. The problem is when those changes are done hastily and without a plan.

Because it is a reality of business. They want to be first and try to save time whenever possible.

I have learned several issues in all these months.

Who are dedicated to work professional forex, can not depend on changes in the code, and because changes the business model of a particular company. We need stability in the platform and to use the code created for a long time.

With this move mt4 not going to attract more people to have better tools, have shown the opposite. Relying on MetaQuotes is very risky.

There is insecurity at work long term.

It is like investing in a country where you do not get legal security and soon nationalized the company and they expel the country with empty hands.

I'm very small in this business, and I want to run away from them and then it is easy to guess why any professional user will not work in the future with mt4 or mt5.

Problems with libraries too : not just dll but with ex4 libraries too. Stuff depending on libraries does not work OK

Pava:
ok...few weeks passed-( Big changes for MT4, in a FEW WEEKS)...what's now?

We wait another "few weeks" :):)

Few years for a reasonable bug free version - it took that long for the current metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 is still having serious problems

I am really curios when brokers start to use this thing what is going to happen. And what "benefits" are brokers going to get in order to start to use it

Guess that is the first thing that was done. The part that we are interested in was not interesting for mq and that was why it is so slow in debugging. They wouldn't have done all this if they didn't already made what is available to metatrader brokers in metatrader 4

There is still nothing official when will they start to consider this beta as finished and make us use it

checkin:
There is still nothing official when will they start to consider this beta as finished and make us use it

Oh. they will announce it. Don't worry

But we might not like when all that happens. Lets enjoy while we can

Merry Christmas guys - with the old metatrader. When they start with the new one, a lot of us will become history