retAC Max=1.130

retXD Min= 0.886

retXD Max= 1.130

retBD Min= ????

retBD Max= ????

retXB Min= ????

retXB Max= 0.786

harrymonic;

I couldn't resist the temptation and started writing the code. Finished the D time box rule

Could you please give the fib ratios and/or correct that I've written above to define a valid N200 pattern ?

Thanks in advance.

yey, thanks.

the data provided by poruchick is right.

harrymonic:
yey, thanks. the data provided by poruchick is right.

Shouldn't D point exceed dot B? if minBD = 0.886, it's not???

grandaevus:
Angles are OK also. If a pattern define has an angle criteria, consider it done.

the angles are not yet definite. but it will help me define a more accurate patterns. since angle involves both price and time.

grandaevus:
Should'nt D point exceed dot B? if minBD = 0.886, it's not?

the parameters are in post number 62

sorry but im not to familiar in coding indicators.. BD retracement should exceed 100. any value >100 is OK. the important is the XD retracement that should range in 88.6 to 113.

Files:
rule.jpg  49 kb

harrymonic:
the parameters are in post number 62

sorry but im not to familiar in coding indicators.. BD retracement should exceed 100. any value >100 is OK. the important is the XD retracement that should range in 88.6 to 113.

BD means fibonacci retracement of BC. if min BD is 0.886, then it wouldn't exceed point D.

So min ratio for BD should be more than fib 1.000 and maximum can be anything if XD (fib retracement of XA) is within 0.886 - 1.130 range.

grandaevus:
BD means fibonacci retracement of BC. if min BD is 0.886, then it wouldn't exceed point D. So min ratio for BD should be more than fib 1.000 and maximum can be anything if XD is within 0.886 - 1.130 range.

Yes thats right

EUR JPY, 1 Week chart, already secured a sell position Due to the reversal pattern last Friday. Currently on 200% time extension. A nice Navarro200 pattern to trade... hmm expecting a bear market for the next weeks??? hopefully. if it doesnt not break 113 during time zone..

Files:
eur_jpy_sell.jpg  103 kb

harrymonic:
EUR JPY, 1 Week chart, already secured a sell position Due to the reversal pattern last Friday. Currently on 200% time extension. A nice Navarro200 pattern to trade... hmm expecting a bear market for the next weeks??? hopefully. if it doesnt not break 113 during time zone..

There's a shark pattern also with fib maximum deviation %5

Only with fib maximum deviation %7 Navarro 200 pattern is visible

Files:
zup113.gif  39 kb
zup1131.gif  40 kb

I've finished the coding

here's the indicator, with D Box time settings

zup_v113v02grandaevus.mq4

default Time Deviation is %10 , but you can change it.

Files:

Indicator searches first classical patterns

then

second class 5 Dot patterns (Shark & cypher)

then

Navarro200

then

5_0 pattern

and last real AB=CD pattern