Harmonic & Time - page 4

did somebody sell GBPUSD? its now on reversal time zone.. TP just above the Pivot Point because i think the overall direction now is UP.. Hope reaches my RR=1:4..

Files:
pound_1.png  52 kb

can you explain your MM rules are?

chikanesoup:
can you explain your MM rules are?

i only enter on a fibb. level....

my stop, on the next level above... i want to keep it logical and tight... maximum of 2 levels up.

i always aim for a RR not lower than 1:2...

i ALWAYS move my stop to Breakeven upon reaching my RISk. if my stop is 10pip, i move to Breakeven at 10 or 15Pips. depending on candle momentum...

harrymonic:
did somebody sell GBPUSD? its now on reversal time zone.. TP just above the Pivot Point because i think the overall direction now is UP.. Hope reaches my RR=1:4..

will i exit now?

chikanesoup:
if price does not reverse after 3 candled in time zone. i will close my trade with small profit.

maybe. it is better to exit at small profit. but i will wait 4 bars max. now it is out of time zone. already 2 bars..

Files:
pound2.png  52 kb

GBP USD. stop already moved to BE..

got stopped out at breakeven.. wheww....

harrymonic:
got stopped out at breakeven.. wheww....

think it was a whipsaw think market is still going down.. there was lot of news today.

chikanesoup:
think it was a whipsaw think market is still going down.. there was lot of news today.

still down? hmmm

i dont think so.. in my opinion, if price ranged too long. after the potential time zone.. im just decreasing my probablities of winning,. i wouldnt risk my money on that. if it ranged too long, it could be forming another pattern and the ratios will be different.. if it still goes down, then great!. but im not hoping for it. being stopped at breakeven is good enough..

but lets see what happens to it later.

chikanesoup:

see what happened on GBP usd? it shoot up.. that is why time is so impt to filter out high probability signals,, if price ranged too much on point D.. the proportion would be awful.. you should have noticed that price should reverse immediately when point "D" is complete. the longer that area ranges.. the lower probability an entry is.