EA based on Price action only - page 12

Bongo:
I"m not using indicators on my EA's.

I will try.

Thanks

Bongo

Bongo,

How u detect the TREND without indicator ?

Regards.

surfeur:
Bongo,

How u detect the TREND without indicator ?

Regards.

Good question. That EA will need Trend indicator.

I will try.

I have few Price Action EA's based only on price movement.

I don't need indicators.

Which Trend indicator are u using?

Bongo:
Good question. That EA will need Trend indicator.

I will try.

I have few Price Action EA's based only on price movement.

I don't need indicators.

Which Trend indicator are u using?

I use MA on big UT (ex Daily TF) and i trade 5' or 1H TF. I don't find another of better...

Dear All

Dear All,

Hope if any one can help me, I have load the EA to the MT4 and run it with smile face but i got no deal done at all i went to the journal its giving me this msg 2010.12.01 12:58:20 Old tick GBPUSD5 1.55969/1.55990

thats mean i miss some thing appricate if any one can advice.

kind regards,

Infinity

Infinity888:
Dear All,

Hope if any one can help me, I have load the EA to the MT4 and run it with smile face but i got no deal done at all i went to the journal its giving me this msg 2010.12.01 12:58:20 Old tick GBPUSD5 1.55969/1.55990

thats mean i miss some thing appricate if any one can advice.

kind regards,

Infinity

Just exclude this date during the test. If you still run into this similar problem, sl has to be adjusted to suit the broker. Which broker your using?

surfeur:
I use MA on big UT (ex Daily TF) and i trade 5' or 1H TF. I don't find another of better...

MA is not trend indicator.

Here is one, i_Trend.

Files:
i_trend_1.mq4  4 kb

So I added the filter i_Trend and the results are pretty good.

I entered the default values of the indicator, if you want to change them either make them an external value or manually change them in the code.

After looking at the history, I think I'll add a time filter, so it trades during the London session and a little in the US; don't like trading in Asia.

Here are the trades I got for today and yesterday.

Some are manual and some from other ea's.

Bongo, slish tak ti tipa Forex delayish polnoye vremya?

ya toje dymau brosat cantexniky skoro i perehadit na berjy.

- Mike

Files:
pricev2.1.zip  7 kb
history.jpg  924 kb

Timer and MA cross for EXIT?

- Thanks Bongo for Indicator. I used it on while manualy trading.

- Thanks c0deZ for EA. Your results are impresive. My Backtest are not good on FXCM MT4, but I will test EA live when Market open.

Pls provide SET file.

I have two suggestion to improve this EA.

1- I think December is thin month. Price action changes rapidly. If someone add one timer( 2 to 5 Min) in this EA for EXIT, incase our trade goes in loss.

2- Also I think if we add MA cross to exit trade( like 5 and 8 EMA/SMA). It will be helpful while scalping on 1 and 5 Min TF.

What do you think.?

regme:

1- I think December is thin month. Price action changes rapidly. If someone add one timer( 2 to 5 Min) in this EA for EXIT, incase our trade goes in loss.

2- Also I think if we add MA cross to exit trade( like 5 and 8 EMA/SMA). It will be helpful while scalping on 1 and 5 Min TF.

What do you think.?

I think adding a timer will be useless. Most if the trades are open for more than a few minutes. Take a look at the pix below.

Most legit brokers with good live accounts have high spreads. Mine with Tadawulfx has 3 pips on Eur/Usd. If I add a cross to exit then I think I will be stopped out way too often. Or my profit will be limited.

Look on the other thread where FxnGold started. He uses no indicators and get's such good results.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/13077-price-action-and-trend-ea

By the way, I've added the filter on Dec 2, after I saw the post from Bongo. So you will see trades against the trend on the 2nd.

and yes, the back test is horrible. I don't always believe in backtest but to mainly see if the ea works.

- Mike

Files:
m1dec2.gif  60 kb
m1dec3.gif  55 kb

Lets add Multiple Trade Option in This EA.

Just added Multiple trades opening option in this EA.

Pls check and comment.

- Just set No. of Trades in EA setting.

- To avoid duplicate trade open in same time, time delay of 2 Minutes is introduced.

NOTE: Trailing Stop option might not work with Multiple Trades.