EA based on Price action only - page 7

Thanks Bongo.

Thanks Bongo for your appreciation, I did what I learn from you. Results looks very good. Thanks for your guidance.

Now

we need

- proper MM for this EA.

- Multiple Trade opening for this EA.

- No New Trade option.

- More improved Hidden SL Trailing.

- others

One Q. What is your experience with this kind of Tick Scalping EA in live market.?

Bongo seems good. Look at the profit factor he achieved during his last backtest.

Profit Factor, lets ask Bongo.

Panther99, No doubt Bongo is expert. I am going to ask Bongo how he has good profit factor. If we insert same values in this Price Action EA which he has in his earlier backtest results..... still we cannot get same profit factor. WHY?

Bongo, pls guide us, how we optimize this EA and its Profit Factor?.

Thanks in Advance.

need a ea for an idea!

Hi guys and sorry for my bad english..

anyone can develop an EA based on renko chart?

the rules are:

at the end of the bullish candle, place a buy order, whit tp at the end of renko candle (or stop loss), but, if a loss came, and the bearish candle forming, place (at the end of the first bearish candle) a new entry whit a double of a previous.

i'm observing a chart whit renko (20 pip candle) and is hard to find a long sequence of alternate lose whit this strategy, o no?

any comment is welcome

Please, have a nice week end!

thanks

regme:
Thanks Bongo for your appreciation, I did what I learn from you. Results looks very good. Thanks for your guidance.

Now

we need

- proper MM for this EA.

- No New Trade option.

- others

One Q. What is your experience with this kind of Tick Scalping EA in live market.?
panther99:
Bongo seems good. Look at the profit factor he achieved during his last backtest.
regme:
Panther99, No doubt Bongo is expert. I am going to ask Bongo how he has good profit factor. If we insert same values in this Price Action EA which he has in his earlier backtest results..... still we cannot get same profit factor. WHY?

Bongo, pls guide us, how we optimize this EA and its Profit Factor?.

Thanks in Advance.

Programing for me is so easy.( I started with Basic, Fortran, Cobol.

Pascal, C, C++). Problem is to set up proper configuration,

that take some time. I'm busy guy, manger, programmer, happy helper...

- MM- few ways how to change..

- Multiple Trade opening for this EA- need ad magic mumbers

- Hidden SL-need to ad.

No New Trade option-MaxDrawdown=5,20..%

etc.

regme:

Now

we need

- proper MM for this EA.

- No New Trade option.

- others

Ok, regme,

We have to share this job.

Which part you prefer, MM, SL...

Many traders asking me for sharing=giving for free, EA's,

we have to work together.

- I didn't try Tick Scalper EA on live account, sorry.

Bongo

silvexxx:
Hi guys and sorry for my bad english..

anyone can develop an EA based on renko chart?

the rules are:

at the end of the bullish candle, place a buy order, whit tp at the end of renko candle (or stop loss), but, if a loss came, and the bearish candle forming, place (at the end of the first bearish candle) a new entry whit a double of a previous.

i'm observing a chart whit renko (20 pip candle) and is hard to find a long sequence of alternate lose whit this strategy, o no?

any comment is welcome

Please, have a nice week end!

thanks

I think that I would be cautious working with renko on Mt4. because you are depending on a converter to get those bars. You might look at using it on the normal chart.

MT5 might be completely different as they offer the different time frames.

I think you have to consider how many steps you have to take to get your result and the chance of errors along the way.

hi blaiser

thanks for your reply.

if i've understood, you tell the aprox of precision than the boxes are generated is dangerous and can create a bad trading.

but the candle is ignorable, it possible consider only a price action, ex 20 pip up, other 20 are pips buy and stop and reverse if the market go down if 41 pips are lost.

mh. this is confused.. i need to use an translator or a image for clearly my concept..

basucally, is possible virtualize only the function of renko on normal chart and make the ea?

bye, i'm go to work!

Bongo:
Ok, regme,

We have to share this job.

Which part you prefer, MM, SL...

Many traders asking me for sharing=giving for free, EA's,

we have to work together.

- I didn't try Tick Scalper EA on live account, sorry.

Bongo

Bongo, In life nothing comes for free. I will pay for Tea and Coffee. Pls. PM me your paypal.

Indicator request

fxngold:
it works, everybody! Just set eachtickmode = false, the ea will work ok!

I use it for entry only of my simple system. Use e-trailing ea to trail your profit from 2 pips!

Good luck!

hi

is it possible that you can transform this ea into an indicator with pointing arrow ????

I try to mess with it but no success

thanks