EA based on Price action only - page 17

hifromeddie:
Does anyone know if this trading strategy is possible:

If Price Feed A is very accurate and nondelayed, and has a current EURUSD price of 1.45000, and Price Feed B is about 5 pips behind, but catches up in a few seconds or minutes (but by that time Price Feed A is ahead again), is it possible to know the future by looking at Price Feed A, and then going to a slow MT4 Price Feed (if you have a account with the slower broker) and placing a trade in the direction of the price on the fast price feed?

If this is possible does anyone know a fast price feed, and a slow/delayed MT4 broker price feed?

I realize there is the spread, but even if you can get 2 or 3 pips out of this strategy over and over it will add up, and you can even use large lots since you know which direction the price will head for a few seconds or minutes.

In fact maybe someone can create a EA to use on the slower broker, but that looks at a faster, less delayed Price Feed to determine trade direction for the next few seconds or minutes, and then open a trade in that direction on the delayed broker platform.

Yes I am trading that method with my own EA. Go to my site Wix.com 4XFX2 created by bluesilver7 based on Super Load Movers | Wix.com it really works

(REQ.) MAKE PRICE ACTION EA (Please)

Platform: MT4 Digit:4

Dear every forex expart trader Please make for me a PRICE ACTION EA

There was 3 Moving avarege (6,12,24)(ma mood any)(any time frame and pair)(lot any)(TP and SL 0) !!!And everything was modefiable!!!

BUY RULES

Entry:

1. When 6 and 12 both up on 24.

*Close trade (Take profit) 6 going down 12*

2. When 12 up on 24 than every time when 6 going up 12.

*Close trade (Take profit) 6 going down 12*

Sell RULES

Entry:

1. When 6 and 12 both down on 24.

*Close trade (Take profit) 6 going up 12*

2. When 12 down on 24 than every time when 6 going down 12.

*Close trade (Take profit) 6 going up 12*

SEE PICTURE BELOW

Can anyone pls pls pls make this EA

Thanks

Files:

make this EA trade reverse

Hi Mike, not sure if you are still active here, i tried your modified version and it works great. I tried opening the mql4 file in metaeditor but could not edit it. I want the EA to take reverse trades, that is Buy when it gets a Sell signal and Sell when it gets a Buy signal.

Any help is appreciated.

cheers

c0deZ:
So I added the filter i_Trend and the results are pretty good.

I entered the default values of the indicator, if you want to change them either make them an external value or manually change them in the code.

After looking at the history, I think I'll add a time filter, so it trades during the London session and a little in the US; don't like trading in Asia.

Here are the trades I got for today and yesterday.

Some are manual and some from other ea's.

Bongo, slish tak ti tipa Forex delayish polnoye vremya?

ya toje dymau brosat cantexniky skoro i perehadit na berjy.

- Mike

Bongo

Bongo

your inbox is full

iwana to pm you

please empty

regards

Price action very simple ea request

could someone please code an ea that will go long at the close of the first green candle and go short at the close of the first red.Also i want to have the option of stop loss,take profit and to trade only long or only short.sorry for my bad english.thanks in advance

could someone please code an ea that will go long at the close of the first green candle and go short at the close of the first red.Also i want to have the option of stop loss,take profit and to trade only long or only short.sorry for my bad english.thanks in advance

sumon24:

What is the purpose of copying the previous post and posting it as it was a new one?

c0deZ:
So I added the filter i_Trend and the results are pretty good.

I entered the default values of the indicator, if you want to change them either make them an external value or manually change them in the code.

After looking at the history, I think I'll add a time filter, so it trades during the London session and a little in the US; don't like trading in Asia.

Here are the trades I got for today and yesterday.

Some are manual and some from other ea's.

Bongo, slish tak ti tipa Forex delayish polnoye vremya?

ya toje dymau brosat cantexniky skoro i perehadit na berjy.

- Mike

Its look awesome, but can you ad this filter of yours to the original file, for some reason in your file doesn't calculate right the pips

kawasaki500:
Its look awesome, but can you ad this filter of yours to the original file, for some reason in your file doesn't calculate right the pips

Try this version : price_action_ea2.2.mq4

Files:

thanks for that.