EA based on Price action only - page 15

fxngold:
After a week testing with very good result, I'd like to introduce this PA Mini EA for us all to test.

- This EA trades M1 timeframe only. Default SL and TP is 15 pips (change to 150 pips for 5 digits)

- You shout test it with EUR/USD first

- I attatch the Breakevent EA and set BE from +6 pips. Test this too.

For some reason this EA crashes my MT4. Tried it on MBT and Alpari UK demos.

Hi Fxngold. When do you think your ea will be completed?

Hi Fxngold,

When do you think your ea will be completed perfectly?

Thanks for your information

James

EA crashing system

Unfortunately this ea is crashing Metatrader. Does anyone have a work around?

Rgds

Hamish

Guys, fighting about giving? Giving is attitude from God and if you give unconditionally God will remember you. He doesn't have an Alzheimer!

Give unconditionally and your life will change. I went through the rough time also and it is worth to change. The more you give the more you get.

You cannot get more when hands are full, you have to empty them before getting more. Easy logic?

Cheers Hermes

Slowest MT4 Broker Price Feed Strategy

Does anyone know if this trading strategy is possible:

If Price Feed A is very accurate and nondelayed, and has a current EURUSD price of 1.45000, and Price Feed B is about 5 pips behind, but catches up in a few seconds or minutes (but by that time Price Feed A is ahead again), is it possible to know the future by looking at Price Feed A, and then going to a slow MT4 Price Feed (if you have a account with the slower broker) and placing a trade in the direction of the price on the fast price feed?

If this is possible does anyone know a fast price feed, and a slow/delayed MT4 broker price feed?

I realize there is the spread, but even if you can get 2 or 3 pips out of this strategy over and over it will add up, and you can even use large lots since you know which direction the price will head for a few seconds or minutes.

In fact maybe someone can create a EA to use on the slower broker, but that looks at a faster, less delayed Price Feed to determine trade direction for the next few seconds or minutes, and then open a trade in that direction on the delayed broker platform.

EA give error

EA give this error on XP and WIN7 on Alpari

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But with Activetardes works but EA expired. Can you post again this EA.

Thanks

Error messages

Flyhigh

When I had problems with crashes like that I got around some(not all) of them by: 1. Starting MT4 as administrator(right click the MT4 broker icon, and choose 'run as administrator' or 2. Updating your MT4 platform to a high version, i.e. ver. ..1.1 to ...1.2 for example so it could run the ea code.

See if that helps.

Reeser

Please Change Direction

EA oridinal first Post in page 1,

please who can, change direction of Open Position, Signal Buy will Open position Sell

and

Signal Sell will Open position Buy,

Please help me, coders / programmer.

I will test. and i will send of my practice.

Thank

Until now, I've used this as a semi-auto EA so that I can control all trades. What a pity that I can not code some ideas to 100% filter it. I'll continue to work hard with it, maybe some day we'll have a perfect one.

Price action

fxngold:
Until now, I've used this as a semi-auto EA so that I can control all trades. What a pity that I can not code some ideas to 100% filter it. I'll continue to work hard with it, maybe some day we'll have a perfect one.

Broker control you, no 100% FILTER.

Just cotinue working hard!!!

You have many EA's in this threat.

Bongo