EA based on Price action only - page 5

Thanx ppl

Bongo:
It is not working on 4 digits, only on ECN brokers.

See backtest

M1, profit factor=9.80

M5, PF=6.08

Bongo could b a pain, friends say. I don't see that. it would be nice if he could hint us with a better exit method as once in a while charitable thing. I bet on his maths degree, he can.

panther

Brokers reaction

I had a wonderful custom ea called MARKET TRACE 2.1

it uses indices to help Forex indicator enter to Forex. It holds positions for abt 5min. I dunno you call it a scalper. With lot size 10 it doesnt work continuously 4 more than a week with any broker. broker told me I'm cheating! O_0

he couldn't prove it except scolding at my 97% win rate. Later told me the ea's banned, whatever!

Could same happen with this ea? we do, limit trades? Controll ea? Limit the no of copies of this ea? Make our own versions of this ea.? I already know 12 ppl using similar strategy.

panther99:
Bongo could b a pain, friends say. I don't see that. it would be nice if he could hint us with a better exit method as once in a while charitable thing. I bet on his maths degree, he can. panther

Different broker, different MT4 seting!

MetaQuotes sold over 300 MT4 platforms.

Each broker can make own rules, own conditions, etc.

I never trade live with ecn broker.

Ecn says sl hunt is prevented And scalping goes unrestricted with them. How far this's true?

I backtesting from august 2010, EA works well on FXDD but max drawdown is insane .. 70%.

altoronto:
I backtesting from august 2010, EA works well on FXDD but max drawdown is insane .. 70%.

did you use ECN?

Hi Panther99. Could you please share your Market retrace ea? Thanks

Hi Panther99,

Could you please kindly share your "Market Retrace EA" here or send it via my email: james_phuc28@yahoo.com ?

Highly appreciate your kind sharing.

+ Also, about this EA, I hope that the creator can try to make it work on both 4-digit and 5-digit broker as well as ECN/Non-ECN Broker automatically.

Maybe, we should use these winning eas on ECN Brokers to get competitive spreads and also, ECN Brokers do not go against the traders.

Thanks a lot

James

jamesphuc72:
Hi Panther99,

Could you please kindly share your "Market Retrace EA" here or send it via my email: james_phuc28@yahoo.com ?

Highly appreciate your kind sharing.

+ Also, about this EA, I hope that the creator can try to make it work on both 4-digit and 5-digit broker as well as ECN/Non-ECN Broker automatically.

Maybe, we should use these winning eas on ECN Brokers to get competitive spreads and also, ECN Brokers do not go against the traders.

Thanks a lot

James

i said "I HAD"

me too dont believe using stock market index, which directly influence forex, to help Trace the forex market correlations is latency, exploit or cheating.

my be i should've controlled the EA or something. brokers are like that.

anyway i agree with your idea.

so i have mailed the owner "Mr. Hassan" "entwr[at]hotmail[dot]com

requesting it to get risen from the coffin

may be we could make it broker friendly, yeah.

but i was afraid of getting banned

panther99:
Ecn says sl hunt is prevented And scalping goes unrestricted with them. How far this's true?
altoronto:

I can ad:

extern int Protected_Stop = 3400; //closing from market

extern int Secure_Profit = 90;

extern int MaxTrades = 3;

extern double MaxDrawdownPercent = 30; (20%, 5%...)

MaxDrawdownPercent,-after 30%, or less, you can change,

EA stop opening new trades.

Protect stop= broker don't see SL, etc, etc..

Bongo:
I can ad:

extern int Protected_Stop = 3400; //closing from market

extern int Secure_Profit = 90;

extern int MaxTrades = 3;

extern double MaxDrawdownPercent = 30; (20%, 5%...)

MaxDrawdownPercent,-after 30%, or less, you can change,

EA stop opening new trades.

Protect stop= broker don't see SL, etc, etc..

Thanx bongo. But in the last line, about hidden stoploss, i thought ecn's dont hunt sl at all? Or are you having the idea of running this ea with non ECN broker?!