Bulletproof - page 9

leledc:
Hi guys...This is SSRC with ema sound and visual alerts.Hope this helps!Bye

Leledc...Thanks a LOT!...Great...

P.S.:...the last trade I posted...I came out off it with 5 pips into profit....It wasn't meant to be a large/long trade...

xx3xxx:
I think if you are scalping, it is essential to scalp for at least 4 x pip spread -- I did put up a link about scalping in this thread

I think if I am scalping I get out off the market as soon as I get that empty feeling in my gut....

hi leledc

i have another problem . when i load the Leledc-SsrcForce_Mtf.mq4 into the chart,it shows nothing.there is Leledc-SsrcForce v1[1].3.mq4 in the indicator folder. can you help me? thank you.

yourspace

Files:
00045.gif  23 kb

I think if you are scalping, it is essential to scalp for at least 4 x pip spread -- I did put up a link about scalping in this thread (did you read it ?!! )

i have an ang_PR_(Din)-v2.mq4 indicator,and i try to make it into seperate windows,and drag MA(8) into the windows.but it does not seem work well.

who can help me to modify it? maybe it will help us to get a better entry or exit. any help will be very appriciated.

yourspace

Files:
6053.jpg  108 kb

yourspace:
hi leledc

i have another problem . when i load the Leledc-SsrcForce_Mtf.mq4 into the chart,it shows nothing.there is Leledc-SsrcForce v1[1].3.mq4 in the indicator folder. can you help me? thank you.

yourspace

I have yet said that MTF works just with the exact name of the indi Leledc-SsrcForce v1.3 and not Leledc-SsrcForce v1[1].3...If you want rename it you can do it ,but you have to rename the name of the basic indi in "iCustom".

P.s. I hope this time you'll are more correct not like in other thread...

xx3xxx:
repeat -- but very useful http://tiny.cc/933mf

Might be useful in your Imaginary World dear...but not relevant...like TOTALLY!:)....

Files:
eurusd.gif  30 kb

Where is Finsbury Park1?

Pava:
Where is Finsbury Park1?

I don't remember the PSSW.......