Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 11

Question for leledc

Hi leledc - saw your MT4stats page - great result - did you use the cycle indicator for that? Thanks!

forextrends:
Hi leledc - saw your MT4stats page - great result - did you use the cycle indicator for that? Thanks!

No it is an ea for testing:it is a liteforex account in cents...

Perky or someone: when does definitive signal appear? at end of bar where dot appears or at close of bar after dot?

After current bar closes and next bar opens, then dot will appear on previous bar. Dot can repaint itself until current bar closes. Much the same as fractual type of repainting.

camisa:
Perky or someone: when does definitive signal appear? at end of bar where dot appears or at close of bar after dot?

hova:
it would be nice if you could add an alarm when a new dot appears i would love it !

why do dots suddenly appear...any time of the year...

it is not accurate in 15MIN

the indicator is very good,but i food it is not accurate in 15min.it is good in 30min.

piptaker:
After current bar closes and next bar opens, then dot will appear on previous bar. Dot can repaint itself until current bar closes. Much the same as fractual type of repainting.

Correct Piptaker, Perky answer this question on post 69.But really if anyone wanted to see how it works all they have to do is drop down to a 1 min chart and watch it >

Also as mention, seems to work best on 30 min or 1hr charts. Below 30 min too choopy. The only problem is that when there is a momentum driven move waiting for a 30 min or 1 hr bar to close can be a late entry, The indy is a good "heads up" But must be used with "some thing" esle to get a good entry point or you could find yourself at the end of a move. This may not be a problem in the asian market ,but it will be a problem during the london markets.

it is good in 30min timeframe.i like it.thanks for share

yourspace,

Please see my chart in below picture after adding two indicators:

1260873844-clip-26kb.png file download

can you please explain how to choose which dot is the entry dot?

Thanks.

yourspace:
it is good in 30min timeframe.i like it.thanks for share

Knez:
yourspace,

Please see my chart in below picture after adding two indicators:

1260873844-clip-26kb.png file download

can you please explain how to choose which dot is the entry dot?

Thanks.

Obviously...Entry dot is the one after which market reverses direction