Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 7

Pava:
There is 1 blue and 1 red line for entry and exit...is there a way to program it on FFT?

Oh yes Pava,but we should know what these lines represent!At the moment i don't know what represent:for me they are mobile levels...If you have some good idea i'm here to work on the indi.Bye

P.s.Sorry for my poor english!!!

End Point method

I have a suggestion for how I think the blue line and red line are calculated - and have also managed to emulate pretty much the FFT and Step MA - if someone can code the 'End Point' part of my idea we can look how effective it is -

so... the end point is applied to an indicator (eg: FFT) the rules should be:

1) Red Line - plot whilst current > previous so when reaches top red line will stay there

2) Blue Line - plot whilst current previous then replot 1)

Any coder can give this a go? - seems it would recreate a similar effect...

This thread is making me sad

I mean we have to deal with brokers skewing pips against us, stop hunting,spiking data and closing platforms at news times.

I though we were here to help each other as fellow members of the human race -- not monkeys in the zoo.!!

and all this just before xmas

if yu want a really good cycle indicator use this - it is not my work but I have found it faultless I use it on eurusd 1 hour with great sucess

they both need to be in the indicator folder

the extremus version places dots where it finds a turn in the cycle

other indicators can be used to confirm.

it is a slow process to wait for them to turn but worth the wait

so far using it in an expert seeks to hang the forward tester so i trade manually

May the karma be with you.

Perky:
This thread is making me sad

I mean we have to deal with brokers skewing pips against us, stop hunting,spiking data and closing platforms at news times.

I though we were here to help each other as fellow members of the human race -- not monkeys in the zoo.!!

and all this just before xmas

if yu want a really good cycle indicator use this - it is not my work but I have found it faultless I use it on eurusd 1 hour with great sucess

they both need to be in the indicator folder

the extremus version places dots where it finds a turn in the cycle

other indicators can be used to confirm.

it is a slow process to wait for them to turn but worth the wait

so far using it in an expert seeks to hang the forward tester so i trade manually

May the karma be with you.

Hi Perky:thanks for your advices.But i think that in the extremus indi there are little errors:it is because before it was another indi and it recall yet the old ones(rsi).I have made some modification and now you can change the value as in the original Kroufr.Bye

thanks for the heads up ledec

have yu tried to use the indi in an expert

so far it just hangs meta4

?

do the red dots on cycle kroufr repaint?

indi

extremus indi is very good.thank you to share it

te dots may come and go on that bar but as far as ive seen once the bar closes they stay

Looks nice, but how do you deal with false signals like the one in the screen ?

Files:
gbpusd.jpg  35 kb

hova:
Looks nice, but how do you deal with false signals like the one in the screen ?

pls post the whole screen cant see the currency and time frame