Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 16

tic_tac:
Everyone blaming me for not giving anything (mostly newbies), well here a simple system I put together which is pretty descent, simple and have potential, most indi can be found on the net and none of them repaint (up to the last bar of course). This simple system I can say is much better than many system I seen here at tsd so just have to find the indi put it together and start making some descent money. Ideas provided by tic_tac the system: basically just have to wait for 2 out of 3 condition to agree and open order if 3 agree open order with twice the lot.

Hey what's the settings of your macd ? It looks strange, are you sure it is a macd ?

Orininline

Hi to everybody!Orininline has a bug that doesn't make refresh itself:i have corrected the bug,but the repaint still remain OBVIOUSLY...But the indi NOW can be tested :i have made an histogram version to have clear signal,but i'm just observing it and testing to see if it is profitable.Bye

Files:

Read carefully, #137

yourspace:
in the 5min timeframe picture,the orininline indicator showed the trend earlier than erther indicators.

I think, You didnt read carefully of what I explained when I attached the orininline.

One more, so far we havent find any indicator which will give us 100% profitable which will give you 100% accurate. As a professional trader, we are only talking about probability since no one yet found the holy grail. I gave the orininline for those need it and there is no promise you will make money with that. Everything depends on your trading discipline or knowledge to interpret the market.

If you wanted to see my trading platform see the attachment where 100% clear BUY and SELL signal and never fail so far.

However, If you got better than mine, please fell free to share with us.

Orinin

Files:
ranko2a.gif  36 kb

ordinary chart

and my ordinary chart.

Here you go. check how many pips I catched with a single trade.

Orinin

Files:
gold_trade.gif  34 kb

Thanks

leledc:
Hi to everybody!Orininline has a bug that doesn't make refresh itself:i have corrected the bug,but the repaint still remain OBVIOUSLY...But the indi NOW can be tested :i have made an histogram version to have clear signal,but i'm just observing it and testing to see if it is profitable.Bye

Great efforts.

Thanks leledc.

Orinin

Perfect ea

I just developed what I believe is the perfect ea. Only time will tell and I am willing

to prove my hypothesis with hardcore evidence.

However, since I am planning to FORWARD TEST ON DEMO FIRST (remember my legacy hardcore forward testing evidence),

it will take me some time to start providing some evidence. It is a hybrid EA that is, 99% automatic,

and 1% human intervention (manual) and the reason for this 1% intervention, is to compensate

for (the repainting issue...the uncertainty of the last bar I talk about a few post back).

That is, whenever the feeding indicator make an unexpected repaint on last bar I will

(analyse the following bars and take action) it may be to probably close current

order an open another to the contrary or leave it as-is, it all depends.

Is a very simple "human intervention" just like an on-off switch just

like switching the light on/off. The EA is design to stay always on market no

matter what (my legacy again ORDER IN/ORDER OUT) however, since I have a job I

will discontinue for reason of my job ONLY because my PERFECT EA is designed to

stay always on market. Since it is designated to catch "big fish mainly" it

may have successive small lossess but (in theory) the profits will overweight

and sometime greatly surpass the losses. Finally, unlike the 99% of other ea's

out there that deteriorate with time (they hate the time) my perfect ea love

the time cause it only pull up the equity curve as time pass by. I designated

very uniquely to be constant like line, simple yet effective. If during the

testing the profit get over 150 I may stop it manually and automatize the process

again so continue automatic on next signal. For now, everything is under

construction, testing phase. For now is just my humble hypothesis about this

MY PERFECT EA (by the way it only use ONE INDICATOR!!!!).

demo testing sucks

What is this indicator please?

Hi Orinin,

What is this indicator please ?

Files:
gold_trade.gif  34 kb

FEol

trader91:
Hi Orinin, What is this indicator please ?

Click to the chart and zoom, you will see its name, I used that to identify trend as well as entry point.

Ok thanks so much Orinin, i found it.

What are settings on your chart please?

I try your indicator Orininline, It identifies the reversal points but must be used with other indicator.