Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 6

Thanks for sharing Leledc,

But in the indicator you posted "cycle period", i don't find settings for putting it in histogram, neither for the change of color ?

Are you sure you post the correct one ?

Thanks

EDIT : sorry i just saw you are working on a bug

leledc:
For now i post version without color...I have some problems on autorerfresh...

Don't worry and TAKE YOUR TIME !

Thanks for the hard work

Thanks lele, your work is really appreciated.

Big Joe:
Thanks for sharing Leledc,

But in the indicator you posted "cycle period", i don't find settings for putting it in histogram, neither for the change of color ?

Are you sure you post the correct one ?

Thanks

EDIT : sorry i just saw you are working on a bug

For now i post version without color...I have some problems on autorerfresh...

Files:

This whole thread confused me - why come on here to boast about alleged money being made and then go away after you tease people with fake schemes.

Good luck to those trying to fathom out a real system - I have one of my own which I am testing and having only winning trades, although I don't get many trades in per day. Just thought I would share it with everyone as we are all in this together right?

It's very high involvement, as you have to sit in front on the computer and manually enter, and sometimes only once per day.

The reason I came up with this is because I have tried EAs to death and lost thousands, so now I just prefer to be careful and take dead certs. Of course if you have a huge balance you can put in larger lots, but I am only placing 0.1 as this is all I can afford - as my balance grows the lots will increase.

I am using a few indicators that have come from various sources online and I think they are all freely available, but I'll make sure before I get into trouble!

The indicators I use are:

3_Level_ZZ_Semafor

NonLagMA_v7.1

ZigZag_Pointer_alert_only at turning points

Igel Spread

TRO_TRAININGWHEELS

LSMA in Color

#TheSecret TR

Riskyachtar

BullAndBear_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION

I also use the ProFX indicator which I know isn't a free one, but it is not essential, just helps confirm.

Once I have sussed how to upload screenshots I'll show how it all works!

(15M on the EURUSD)

I'll post something later when I have grabbed some screens....

While FFT recalculates it's curve can change dramatically...also...the original po s ter had 2 lines on FFT indicator...one for entry and the other for exit...lines were a percentage of the curve...something like volatility

FFT Cycle color

Hi everybody:i have partially resolved the problem.In the color mode is possible choose just histogram colored and in linear mode just one color.I hope you like it.Bye

Files:
1.png  8 kb

Pava:
While FFT recalculates it's curve can change dramatically...also...the original po s ter had 2 lines on FFT indicator...one for entry and the other for exit...lines were a percentage of the curve...something like volatility

No you are wrong:the second line is a horizonatl fixed line, a level and not a second buffer of the FFT...I agree with your opinion about the changing curve!Thanks for your time

USD1175 in five days

NOTE: I did $1175 (i have proof if anyone want to see) in exactly 5 days (last friday-sunday-monday-tuesday-wednesday) so here is your challenge for anyone, do it better!!! remember order in order out with photo evidences just like me jajajajaj

So pity you are..

Hi, I might be the first person saying "pity guy" to you as you need 5 days to get that very..very small amounts for 5 days. And I was also the 1st person laugh at you .

I just need a few minutes to get much more than that. I just need 40 pips to my contract size 8.00 will get USD2400 in a single trade.

Please someone call him back to this his very own thread but for me Bye..bye Sayonara....

p.s. Ha..Ha..Ha..talk to the monkey even worst than talking to the gorilla. Just refer the yesterday GBP/USD.

Orinin

leledc:
No you are wrong:the second line is a horizonatl fixed line, a level and not a second buffer of the FFT...I agree with your opinion about the changing curve!Thanks for your time

There is 1 blue and 1 red line for entry and exit...is there a way to program it on FFT?