Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 37

Figor..I can't talk to you right now...I got unexpired infraction for flooding...later shorty....

Pava and Kevinator,

Mission accomplished. You stopped fighting against each other and see me now as the boogy men.

Just take 10 minutes of your time and read back over the postings that you were writing to each other...it was pure childish and simply stupid.

And don't feel offended that my dick is longer then yours . I never had any problems or any words with each one of you. But I tried to trow a bown in a cage between 2 fighting dogs to make you concentrate on somebody or something else.

With a little bit of luck you are going to join each other against me (which you are doing now )

I wish each one of you the best of trading (this is not sarcasticly)

Friendly regards...iGoR

PS. kevinator, you can find my published results in my signature .

People could witness this from the very first day I started trading my system.

If you see this as a fraud then that is your problem but I can't do more then that.

54 people in my room are witnessing them also.

If you would have doubts then just PM me and I will invite you to connect to my pc in video mode.

prediction hurst on eur usd

target 1,3440,is good tictac?

the graphic

this is the graphic of hurst

Files:

good divergence indicator.........................................

Files:

Perky:
TEB One Min killer @ Forex Factory

#mtf trendline is the line on chart and overlaid stoch 20,7,20

nota bad lil system!!

I use 5 min charts tho - just my prefference

pls stop the bickering if yu hv nothing positive to add here get off the tut..

making steady pips with this 5-10 pips a time try it! euro even us sessions im loving it - its almost a grail

might start a new thread usung it

Super Sicklical Non-Repainting Moving Average Cross

Pava:
Super Sicklical Non-Repainting Moving Average Cross

Give me indi

no...I get no respect on this forum...I am not sharing...you might contact me through PM

Sigh... where the hell this thread will going to...

I probably had too much to drink....if you place this indicator...say on an hourly chart...and follow the arrows....and enter market at the open of the next bar....and then take your profit at the close of that bar....you might make more money than you need....or I had too much to drink.....

Files: