Ocean theory based indicators - page 29

mladen:

PS: here is a version with color changes on slope change : ocn_nma_3_1.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

again and again bundle of thanks for the slope coloring,now it is more easy and comfortable to adjust and adapting it in any situation,:)

and more appreciations for DSS of nma and MACD of nma......looks like we got a lot of work to play with.....all because of your kinds,these two of your inventions { new nma function and new DS } opens new routs for indicator series and we feels so happy and excited with all your efforts,pretty kind man,bundle of thanks

regards

I already like the DSS of NMA now !!!

Merci beaucoup.

mladen:

mntiwana

The "double smoothing" is a way I figured out how we can have smoother values with as little lag as possible. Frankly it is so simple that I am wondering why nobody have thought f it before, but, as far as I know of, there is no similar way of doing that - the "double smoothing" I am using since some time ago is, to my knowledge, unique

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for explaining about all two kind DS,just for my curiosity,which one ( of two-new one or previous one } is at top in regarding more smooth less lagging,along with the possibility and capability of adapting in different style/kind indicators,......and can we give them some name ( PLDS - previous latest double smooth and NODS - new ocean double smooth} for ease in future reference,

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for explaining about all two kind DS,just for my curiosity,which one ( of two-new one or previous one } is at top in regarding more smooth less lagging,along with the possibility and capability of adapting in different style/kind indicators,......and can we give them some name ( PLDS - previous latest double smooth and NODS - new ocean double smooth} for ease in future reference,

regards

mntiwana

The new way is by far better - t deviates from the original value much, much less, and the value is smoother. So, all in all, the purpose of smoothing without adding to much lag, is much better solved in the new way

mladen:

mntiwana

The new way is by far better - t deviates from the original value much, much less, and the value is smoother. So, all in all, the purpose of smoothing without adding to much lag, is much better solved in the new way

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for clearing and removing the suspense,would you like give it some name as for future reference only,new ocean double smooth formula,ODS,

regards

mladen:

PS: here is a version with color changes on slope change : ocn_nma_3_1.ex4

Hey Mladen,

Can I request you to please create Histo version please

Thanks

SKC321

mladen:

Wulong10

Here is this version first - it is suing the nma in the simplest way for now, but it seems to be usable even like this : dss_of_nma.mq4

I like this one. Thanks

mladen:

Wulong10

Here is this version first - it is suing the nma in the simplest way for now, but it seems to be usable even like this : dss_of_nma.mq4

Dear mladen

I have tried this indicator from the Asian session, and works very well

I have a request, Would you please make this MTF??

I deeply appreciate in advance.

mladen:
Once when the nma function is made, then things like this come naturally.

This is a macd of nma : macd_nma.mq4

Some experimenting with parameters is needed, but all in all, does not seem to be a bad indicator

Can it be a little smoother?

morro:
Can it be a little smoother?

morro

I am not sure - will see what can be done

Anyway, here is a version that is slightly smoother when double smoothing mode is used (that has been added to the previous version) : macd_nma_2.ex4

Files:
macd_nma_1.png  116 kb
macd_nma_2.ex4  19 kb