Ocean theory based indicators - page 34

Merci beaucoup. I like nma histos.

krelian99:
Merci beaucoup. I like nma histos.

man you are of course lucky,thanks to BOSS for pretty averages histo,,,,,,,,,,,,step nma averages

ha ha.....but i am patience,still it is not my turn because i am so far junior than you,lol

regards

The histo version is made in 3min. I would do it but it's ex4. Your step filter is something where M have to test it first. So nothing to do with junior, senior or whatelse

Hi Mladen & MrTools

Stochastic + Nma

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179737/page18

Rsi + Nma

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179737/page18

Adding MTF and level alerts

Thanks

krelian99:
The histo version is made in 3min. I would do it but it's ex4. Your step filter is something where M have to test it first. So nothing to do with junior, senior or whatelse

man trying to make you feel nice,by senior/junior..........and as for 3 minutes,you had not justified well,in coding matters even 1 second is too much,1 digit can push you far away and you know it better being a programmer,as for ex4 and you would......i did not feel well.

regards

krelian99:

Guys I know that sometimes the fact that ex4 file is the one that is posted is causing a question. But I am also 100% sure that all of you know why is it done so, and, as far as I am aware, all of us would do that same thing in cases like that. After all, it causes a bit more job that mrtools and I have to do (which, if it was not so, some of the other good coders would do) but I believe that this compromise is reasonable

@ NasT: lol, feel hugged. Yeah, sometimes 3min or even 10sec can change your whole live

@ M: No criticism at all. It is your invention, your baby. I can fully understand you and yes, I would probably act as you in your situation. I wanted just to say to NasT that my wish is quick made. What doesn't mean that I'm very thankful for it.

mladen:
Also this one : ocn_nma_averages.ex4

In this one all the set of averages can be used for calculation (31 type of averages) and all can be double smoothed

Default is tema (which is the price filtering mode of the original nma)

Dear Mladen

This indicator "ocn nma (averages).ex4" is really extremely excellent if the setting is adjusted.

Please adddisplay type option (line, bar, and/or with dots).

Thanks

talaate:

Dear Mladen

This indicator "ocn nma (averages).ex4" is really extremely excellent if the setting is adjusted.

Please adddisplay type option (line, bar, and/or with dots).

Thanks

Doing some more experimenting

As soon as that is done, the display types will be done too