Trading to win... - page 9

SIMBA:
That... is a projection like no other S

Looking for an easy way out?...not so fast...that WAS NOT a projection...it was an observation...re-read your own post...

Easy way out?

Pava:
Looking for an easy way out?...not so fast...that WAS NOT a projection...it was an observation...re-read your own post...

EASY WAY OUT?...That is what you are looking for now?..Intriguing

S

SIMBA:
EASY WAY OUT?...That is what you are looking for now?..Intriguing S

You are not simba the lion...you are simba the parrot

Pava:

Pava,

kill him, kill him...kill SIMBA...

If you have a problem, ask Werander, he is Rambo MT4 with Kalashnikov.

Dimitriy

supporting arguments?

Pava:

Aristotle will be proud of your supporting arguments...;)

P.S:Aristotle is not a Disney character,sorry to disappoint you

S

Bongo:
Pava,

Dimitriy

I'll torture both of them first

SIMBA:
Aristotle will be proud of your supporting arguments...;)

P.S:Aristotle is not a Disney character,sorry to disappoint you

S

Do you seriously think your posts deserve my arguments?

Bongoloid

Bongo:
Pava,

Dimitriy

My dear Bongoloid wannabe,

I appreciate your strong words of support,and I thank you for the opportunity you bring everybody at this forum to increase their self-worth by just comparing their worst moments with your best.

Keep doing your good work,you will be acknowledged from time to time,and I will give you a pat or two in the hunchback,so that you can keep amusing the forum with the fact that a mononeuronal-atesticular being like you is able to reproduce human words in a resemblance of pseudo-logical order ... with a few grammatical errors here ,there and everywhere,but,since your genetic limitations are the cause of those errors,it is not really your fault...

Hopefully,you will be able able to entertain the forum for at least a couple more months before your mental ward boss gets a handle on your miserable situation and asks your doctor to change your medication,with the inevitable shutdown of your creativity and artistic expression,which, as shown in your previous post is already extremely limited...

S

Wedding

Pava:
Do you seriously think your posts deserve my arguments?

Pava Loca,

Do you seriously believe that your arguments deserve my posts?

You are not as stupid as you seem(cross my fingers,I am not so sure on that,but,ok,I give you the benefit of the doubt)so,you know you don`t have any argument,you just have non chained words in an illogical order,motivated by your lack of self worth...Oh,yes,projection ...you projected that into your words,it is so obvious that walander,myself and a couple hundred members tried to help you with your lack of self worth by giving you (negative) recognition...which you seem to crave since at least helps you in feeling alive...actually,everytime I post here,I am doing a good deed towards you .

What did it got you?...A new friend ....Bongoloid wants to be your friend,so,you are in good company,you can play doctor and nurse with him,or do a Hannibal lecter(he will probably enjoy it),or you can just chat among yourselves and feel that,at least,somebody understands you...Isn`t it a pleasurable sensation for you both?...Do not be mislead,by pleasurable sensation I was not pointing to those games you play with the inflatable dog you sleep with....that is another story,subject of another post.

Kindest Regards to you both,and, keep us informed if there is a wedding.

S

R&k

Pava:
I'll torture both of them first

Who will you torture?...Rambo and Kalashnikov? ...your inflatable dog won`t allow it,and you know,he needs exclusive on your little woodpecker or he will leave you for Bongo....so,you can only torture yourself with your impotence about doing anything besides using the chainsaw on Bongo and prevent being left alone

S