Trading to win... - page 8

Walander:
Doesn't your mom tell you Columbians need an education over in LA?

I got all the education I need in this life from Pablo Escobar thank you...but your genuine concern is appreciated over here....

Pava:
Simba...I've been trading since 1995:)....Do me a favor...check the trend of the past 2 weeks...for that time piglets didn't bother me...Now you and cock in the eye cowboy started attacking my reputation in here all of a sudden...get ready for a trend to reverse...at least wall under shut his mouth for a while...keeping my fingers crossed...you just don't get it...I am using you as an "indicator" for market reversals...hope you'll be playing along...it's good money for me...

Trading since 1995?...Baseball cards ?

S

SIMBA:
Trading since 1995?...Baseball cards ? S

Aren't you pleasantly surprised Simba?...Yep 1995...I still don't know anything about baseball...and have no interest to learn anything about it...

Learn?

Pava:
Aren't you pleasantly surprised Simba?...Yep 1995...I still don't know anything about baseball...and have no interest to learn anything about it...

Pava loca,I can`t be pleasantly surprised with you...Pablo Escobar notwithstanding...I always expect the best from you,you just keep dissappointing me...You don`t know anything about baseball...hahahah...you don`t know anything about trading,but NP

..You keep enjoying your fantasies.

S

HeHe

Whatever...and by the way...How that trend reversal worked out for you?:)...like a clock...every time piglets get angry...trend will change:)....

Pava loca&el cid

Pava:
Whatever...and by the way...How that trend reversal worked out for you?:)...like a clock...every time piglets get angry...trend will change:)....

Hhahahahhahahahhaaa...So,what happens when LA Pava loca gets even more derailed than everybody thought possible?

He gets A Prize...HAHAHAHAHAHA...Seemed impossible...but you have almost reached "El Cid" record as resident village idiot...just try a little harder,and you may get the baseball card

S

HEY SIMBA,

Lion King, Where is your body,

Werander-Rambo MT4 killer?

Bongo? Are you stupid? Out of curiosity, does your IQ even pass into a positive range?

You even admit in the Show Your Best EA thread that your EA gets killed, but you continually post it everywhere?

Honestly your logic baffles me, maybe it's just because you're mentally retarded and can't face facts.

Bongo:
HEY SIMBA,

Lion King, Where is your body,

Werander-Rambo MT4 killer?

SIMBA:
Hhahahahhahahahhaaa...So,what happens when LA Pava loca gets even more derailed than everybody thought possible?

He gets A Prize...HAHAHAHAHAHA...Seemed impossible...but you have almost reached "El Cid" record as resident village idiot...just try a little harder,and you may get the baseball card

S

Simba...you sound truly insane...

Sound

Pava:
Simba...you sound truly insane...

That... is a projection like no other

S