Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 76

Hi Kirty

kerty9:
Couple of quick questions, as it is not so obvious from your post

1) How do you use rsi21 to confirm entry?

2) I assume BB MACD is used to exit a trade on change in dot color. How do you use it to filter an entry?

3) Why both Tup & bigtrend as they both seems to give same info about long term trend and trend change. Do you take sFractal trades only in the direction of Tup/Bigtrend trend? Since these trend indicator are so lagging, they filter lots of good trade signals, but I guess they would filter enough of bad signals too to improve win-loss ratio.

Thanks for sharing your trading ideas.

Sorry, Thought you are forex knowledgeable.

1. As a RSI rules, short when below 50 and long when above 50.

2. MACD or any other name is still MACD. Go long when crossing up '0' and short when crossing down '0'

3. I recommend you to study more on TUP and Big Trend. TUP will change its collor even on smaller retracement, but Bigtrend will only change its color for trend changing direction. Obvious trend changing when both give the same colour.

refer my previous post for clearer of what I m explaining here.

Plan your trade and trade your plan..

Thanks

Orinin:
Sorry, Thought you are forex knowledgeable.

1. As a RSI rules, short when below 50 and long when above 50.

2. MACD or any other name is still MACD. Go long when crossing up '0' and short when crossing down '0'

3. I recommend you to study more on TUP and Big Trend. TUP will change its collor even on smaller retracement, but Bigtrend will only change its color for trend changing direction. Obvious trend changing when both give the same colour.

refer my previous post for clearer of what I m explaining here.

Plan your trade and trade your plan..

Thanks

Thanks for sharing the 'how-to' of these indicators.

I am currently demoing similar strategy that is based on Fractals combined with RSI(10) and Bigtrend(45,3, 0) on 10pip Renko charts. I am using Fractals as a primer when they are in the direction of Big trend, and use RSI(10) as the trigger when RSI crosses below 45(short) or above 55(long). I am still a newbie, trying to soak up knowledge from experiences of others like you to become a better trader. Thanks for sharing as I have learned a lot from your trading tips.

lordsfxt:
5 weeks more of trading left. Then its straight to the second week of Jan.

Thanks for the quick reply, just wanted someone to confirm the same approx time to stay away this year as the last 2 years I tried to trade in and around holidays, yet many people say stay away from December all together, seems extreme to me when your positions open only little longer than scalp trades.

This has been a great thread just want to say thanks to all that have contributed I have definitely gained anew point of view in my trading

I know a lot of people favour the GU but I have found GY on 15 tick to be far better, This has proven consistent and nets easy gains every week compared to any of the other pairs. Look back at any two weeks in testing and it should stand out superior to the other pairs. Hope this helps.

THANKS

Rob

lordsfxt:
5 weeks more of trading left. Then its straight to the second week of Jan.

hi lordsfxt

are you still using the system the renko system to get 200/300 pips a day .. I am refering to the system that you have the link in your signeture.. is there any update with the system? Problem with the system is it shuld work best with EA.. becus renko chart sometime takes ages to form...

let me know..

thanks

robp440:
Thanks for the quick reply, just wanted someone to confirm the same approx time to stay away this year as the last 2 years I tried to trade in and around holidays, yet many people say stay away from December all together, seems extreme to me when your positions open only little longer than scalp trades.

This has been a great thread just want to say thanks to all that have contributed I have definitely gained anew point of view in my trading

I know a lot of people favour the GU but I have found GY on 15 tick to be far better, This has proven consistent and nets easy gains every week compared to any of the other pairs. Look back at any two weeks in testing and it should stand out superior to the other pairs. Hope this helps.

THANKS

Rob

Hi Robp440!

Could you please post a screenshot of how you're using the system on G/J? What do you mean by 15 tick? Also, what are your settings?

Hii

I have got a question.. the fractal alert doesn't come untill the 2nd bar after the fractal bar is created which is already 10 pips movement how u guys handle this issue?

may i know the setting of the riskyachtar? mine seem to have a problem, it should be red right now for gbp 10 pips, but the current bar showing green, anybody having same?

forward tested?

Did you just scroll back and backtest it? or have you watched it live?

Regards

bh4v1k

Orinin:
Hi Kerty,

I am using default setting. It tells me when the price retrace or change its direction.

Just for sharing (not to show up), Just follow the sfractal & SnR, no matter what trend, Good enough to give U profits. I have tested them and the result give you 90% - 95% winning trade.

Dont ask me to post my result here, just do the following and see by your own eyes:

1. set you 10pips bar renko on 1m TF

2. attached tpl as per LordFX version on 10M TF offline

3. Add Tup and BigTrend

4. Attach BB MACD and riskyachter as filter

5. Short/Long when alerted by sfractal (confirm with RSI 21)

6. Use 1.00 as your contract size in trading

7. Cash your profit and enjoy.

For me no more additional indicators needed in this thread. No more..No more..

Is the time to show how much you make or how many pips you close rather than keeps giving funy very funy idea that just will make your chart so messy.

One again, 10pips bar, 10M TF and the tpl given by LordFx are the edge of your trading system searching, very perfect.

Learn how to master that system:

- How to use this system

- When to use this system

- When not to use this system

LordFX, Thanks for your entire contribution in this thread. For me, you has changed my trading approach and triple up my income. You know what, I trade for a living..

Orinin

sillykiddo:
Hii I have got a question.. the fractal alert doesn't come untill the 2nd bar after the fractal bar is created which is already 10 pips movement how u guys handle this issue?

I have the same issue w/the sfractal indy.