Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 70

lordsfxt:
Im havin superb success using this, i also added a stochastic 8,3,3 to filter the direction on the 10pip renko fractal system. Actually on gbpusd, just buy when the sfractal indicator alarm and sell when it alarm again, keep doing that all day and see how much u gain

Congrats on your success!

Are you using the system that's posted in your signature? If so, you're using the 10pip renko instead of the 25pip renko that you have listed in your signature? Correct?

Does you have an sfractal indicator with an email alert? Also, what SL are you using? Thanks in advance!

bnbb2004:
Congrats on your success!

Are you using the system that's posted in your signature? If so, you're using the 10pip renko instead of the 25pip renko that you have listed in your signature? Correct?

Does you have an sfractal indicator with an email alert? Also, what SL are you using? Thanks in advance!

yes same system just using 10pip now instead of 25, 25is great but if you see a bull and a bear candle. that was like 50pip that could be made hehe.

no the sfractal doesnt have an e-mail alarm.

GBPUSD pair.

SL = 30

TP = 30-40pip normally or i let it run for 80-100+ if its news or trending.

And im using stochastic 8,3,3 to further filter entry and exit, for exit if the stochastic goes above 80 or below 20 is a good time to get the trades ass out of the market.

lordsfxt:
yes same system just using 10pip now instead of 25, 25is great but if you see a bull and a bear candle. that was like 50pip that could be made hehe.

no the sfractal doesnt have an e-mail alarm.

GBPUSD pair.

SL = 30

TP = 30-40pip normally or i let it run for 80-100+ if its news or trending.

And im using stochastic 8,3,3 to further filter entry and exit, for exit if the stochastic goes above 80 or below 20 is a good time to get the trades ass out of the market.

Cool!

On G/U, only trading the sfactal indicator gives you a good pip gain, really???

Also, is G/U the only pair you trading right now? How many pips are you gaining a week w/the new fractal system? TIA!

Lordsfxt,

Can you please post your latest template with the Stochastic settings you are using. In your opinion, if I am trading the Eur/Usd what indicators/templates do I need to go after 20 pips a day?

Thanks!

Shawn

bnbb2004:
Cool!

On G/U, only trading the sfactal indicator gives you a good pip gain, really???

Also, is G/U the only pair you trading right now? How many pips are you gaining a week w/the new fractal system? TIA!

normal week i expect 1000pip but this week is nfp so have made just 400pip so far. only gbpusd

shawnc78:
Lordsfxt,

Can you please post your latest template with the Stochastic settings you are using. In your opinion, if I am trading the Eur/Usd what indicators/templates do I need to go after 20 pips a day?

Thanks!

Shawn

LOL dude, can i suggest you something, dont trade in a way where you will use a large lot size and bank on making a perfect 20pip, there is no way to perfectly make pips, so keep the lot size 5% and make as much pips as you can!

Is that..

Your stochastic that is giving the finger pointing for crosses? Or a different fractal alert?

Please post here.

thanks!

GF

lordsfxt:
LOL dude, can i suggest you something, dont trade in a way where you will use a large lot size and bank on making a perfect 20pip, there is no way to perfectly make pips, so keep the lot size 5% and make as much pips as you can!

generousforex:
Your stochastic that is giving the finger pointing for crosses? Or a different fractal alert?

If stochastic, please post here.

thanks!

GF

I think it would be fun to make an ea of this indicator and let it trade hands free.

Files:

Lordsfxt,

I wasn't meaning 20 pips in one go. I was referring to a daily target goal of 20 pips. If the box size is set to 10 what would be a good stop? And if the box size is set to 5 pips? The pair I trade is the Eur/Usd

Thanks!

Shawn

How to use Stoch to filter

lordsfxt:
Im havin superb success using this, i also added a stochastic 8,3,3 to filter the direction on the 10pip renko fractal system. Actually on gbpusd, just buy when the sfractal indicator alarm and sell when it alarm again, keep doing that all day and see how much u gain

Thanks for sharing your system and charts.

How do you use stoch to filter trades? What are your rules for filtering trades?