Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 81

bshcom:
a very good day with my 4 pairs

bshcom

could you please share your template and entry rules please..

thanks

bshcom:

Hi bshcom

how many pips renko bar do you use?

thanks

Tup indicator

MCFly:
Thx for the answer. You didn't attached the tOp indicator. Would be nice...

Haiyaa..sorry for the spelling mistake , anyway I means Tup. No worries get them attached below. The top is not mine but given as a bonus by ultimatum trading system.

If I m not mistaken, Tup, FastMA, Hull, XPMA, SlopeDirectionLine are the same, Only name make difference and of course value setting. All the version I have not repaint.

Trading using them alone will give you pips. Try on demo before go live.

Orinin

Files:
xpma.zip  11 kb
tup.ex4  4 kb
fastma.ex4  5 kb

Hi Bshcom, I have been strugling to my get template set up with all the indi's.

Can you break down the template you use and what indicators are on it?

Thanks

can you share your statements

bshcom:

Hi Bshom

You have been showing us that you had good trades on your four pairs. Can you share your live statements of the trades you took on the four pairs or publish your trades on myfxbook.com so we can follow your trades.

Renko set-ups

What Renko programs are you guys using? Are you all using different RLC (RenkoLiveChart)? My understanding is that there are three different RLC programs.

V1.x are scripts.

V2.x are indicators

V3.x are EA's

THe exceptions are V3.0 is an indicator

What versions are all of you using?

The version I am using is V3.2 which is a EA but I have modified it to be an indicator (unofficial). The reason I am using an indicator is that I can attach more than one block size Renko chart to 1 M online chart. I trade multiple pairs and I have multiple block sizes open for each pair (7 pairs, 2 block sizes (5 and 10)) A problem with the indicator is that it fails to update when you minimize the chart, it should resume and catch up when you maximize. Often it fails to do so and I am making trading decisions on a wrong picture. The only way I have found around this problem is to close MT4 and restart it.

Have any of you that are using indicators for your trading encountered similar problems and how have you solved it? Does chart refesh button work, and will hitting chart refresh update it? What other solutions can you all suggest?

Thanks and I hope someone replies!

To bshcom

Hi bshcom,

Thanks for sharing your trading snapshoot. can can you please share your indi and template like all others ie Mr. Nims, forex lord, maps, orion and others.

All of us just waiting for your input as well, if you like to give some.

Thanks in advance

deshi

this just show me that you have not read the thread or you are just a lazy person,if you read the last 20 pages you will see that i posted indis and tempplate +a video

bshcom:
this just show me that you have not read the thread or you are just a lazy person,if you read the last 20 pages you will see that i posted indis and tempplate +a video

bshcom.. i did read the thread but your new charts look different it has some atr trailing stop indicator which you didn't share also you didn't say what pip range you setup for your template is it 5 pip bar or 10 pip renko bar..

thanks

i'm having a problem with renko charts...

whenever I reapply the renko script my indicators change past values, candles appear different etc.

so preparing a strategy based on signals given by indicators in the past seems useless?

Look at attached charts of Aud 5 pip renko:

After reapplying the renko script I have much more bars!

Files:
aud.jpg  66 kb