Trading System by Xard777 - page 40

xard777:
Here is a finished suggestion for a manual trading system...

Now using alligator lines 6 (white), 34 (yellow) & 89 (red)...also attached a duplicate 6 line with shift 2 to show crossing and backed that up with ssl color cross indicator as well.

When yellow 34 line below red 89 line consider trend to be down and when yellow line above red line consider trend to be up. Watch the white 6 line cross the yellow line and stay in that direction till it crosses the yellow line again.

Now added Murrey math to show H4 and D1 settings and added fibo settings for 5m and 1m charts.

Hope you like it...enjoy

Xard777

Hi Xard777,

Can you have this tool in mq4 ?

i have MT4 platform.

David.

dados77:
Hi Xard777,

Can you have this tool in mq4 ?

i have MT4 platform.

David.

n.p.

Xard777

xard777:
n.p. Xard777

HI Xard777,

Thanks very Much for your Help , I wonder if is possible to insert some Alert into the tools to use with each Time Frame ?

I'd like very much the Alligator is very precise in trend follower , even with standard indicator.

Murrey Math i've tried 2 month ago but i have disinstalled because i ve recognized there was a lot noise in that and the alert popup come every second when the price moving.

I ve recognized my MT4 go slowly and after disinstalled everything was ok.

I don't know what was the mistake but after that i never try another Murrey Math.

Thanks for this tools i ll try and after i ll tell you if everything is Ok.

David.

I think this is the best

thanks you "ziggy 123" and "xard 777".

your systems are best.

5 min system is hard -- maybe 30M is better

5 minutes system are still the hardest thing to get (long term profitable)

not sure whether it is

-- fxcm-uk platform that I am using (thier best rate is never good to user)

-- or breakout in undesired direction , then we hold the loss longer and longer

I wonder , if 30 minutes system, trade less than 5 times a day

--- will give more certain and consistent weekly trading result

currently , my SL (trailing) / TP is -24 /36

SL / TP will be -34 /46 in USA trading hours

above apply, if I double click to get the instant rate

====

if I set up pending order (generally, I got better result and better rate this way)

is about SL / TP -- -52 (trailing stop) and +18 to +23 pip --- I won't adjust the SL , but may increase the TP in the middle of the transaction -- before it is close

probably, if I move to 30M, I will double the SL (trailing) and TP level

and I only enter when new trend (i.e. trend reversal or rebound from the boundary of an indicator) develop -- not in the middle -- of 30M charts

StopLoss

xx3xxx:
5 minutes system are still the hardest thing to get (long term profitable)

not sure whether it is

-- fxcm-uk platform that I am using (thier best rate is never good to user)

-- or breakout in undesired direction , then we hold the loss longer and longer

I wonder , if 30 minutes system, trade less than 5 times a day

--- will give more certain and consistent weekly trading result

then we hold the loss longer and longer

Sounds to me you need to start using a Stoploss before you do anything else because if you get it wrong on the smaller timeframes then shift to the larger timeframes with the resulting larger Stops that are generally required you are going to find yourself in big big trouble and with little or no account left.

ziggy123:
keep it clean, effective and simple...

hi ziggy.....nice system and may i know reason of your entry base on this chart. from your chart snake force tf H4 still show downtrend.thanks.

That's what I call mimicing price action Zard....=)))))

The better mirrored price is on your oscillatiors, the more feel for flow.

Just so you trade in the direction of percieved strength, or momentum, and from an intrday perspective that is the 4hr/daily.

If the 4hr is showing down and you think we are at a support level, and middle range murrely level say 3/8, or 2/8 and have a 15 min over bought, high range murrey, why not take that short even if does'nt make a new 4hr low, say a 76.4 pullback could still be over 100 pips, but chances are knowing bank physcology it will make a new low, or spike through.

knowing momentum on the 4hr will keep you out of trouble, intrday trading...gage where you are in the murrey grid, form a reasonable bias, and take the signals small time frame less whip, no less than 15 min in my opinion, cycles won't over lap as much before momentum resumes, having a good reflection of price with moving averages mirrored with good oscillators, will help with flow, and over bought/sold, in conjunction with market price ranges via murrey levels, is a key for success....

You don't need murreys, to be precise/exact areas to gage support and resistance, if you have price mimic on oscillators, only to know how high/low you are in the range, use fibs for more precision in this regard, you want your range to be reasonable for all time frames, and the 200 suits this in my opinion very well.

Keeping yourself just in long enough to milk some good pips, 50-100-200 emas work well, banks use them. as well as the 5 smooth trigger.

It can get sometimes frustrating, 3-4 days of consolidation/ market catching it's breadth, and go into a tight range 50-80 pips, usually after a big run consecuitive days, know your oscillators, and non consolidation 15 min cycle before showing weakness will breakout, of small ranges, and continue momentum, if you get a 15 min cycle, that does not brekout, take those profits, and look for the next signal in that direction, to trade the opposite side of that rage again. Otherwise, it will break, and be a continuation. That in itself is a skill!

Banks will usually drive price hard, when there is enough positions to take out. if you see a situation where you have a certain bias, and price spikes opposite, and to difficult to catch that spike on a 15 min or 30 min, break it down to the 5 min, and take that signal, as they want the big runs to be difficult to catch.

.8479 aussie, swing support...no guarantees, but watch for it!!!, will be 900 pips

xard777:
Here you are Ziggy, how is that for a chart??? Xard777

This murrey indy is really the cats meow!

xard777:
Here you are.... Xard777