Trading System by Xard777 - page 313

Здравствуйте Нафаня Set showmirrorline ИСТИНА в индикаторе !!! XARD CORE V9 Лучший Sarju [/ QUOTE]

​thanks for the reply!

Hi people.

From what I understand we should start trading at the daily open.

My broker day starts at 10 pm my time, so at that time I should place a trade if a get a signal, is that right? But what happens if the signals changes? Cause sometimes the signal just keeps changing from buy to wait for example, and that happens between candles.

I usualy set a TP of 10 pips and SL of 40 pips, should I let the trade ride even if the signal keeps changing or should I close that order and open a new one?

km92:
Hi people.

From what I understand we should start trading at the daily open.

My broker day starts at 10 pm my time, so at that time I should place a trade if a get a signal, is that right? But what happens if the signals changes? Cause sometimes the signal just keeps changing from buy to wait for example, and that happens between candles.

I usualy set a TP of 10 pips and SL of 40 pips, should I let the trade ride even if the signal keeps changing or should I close that order and open a new one?

Your using the Daily Open as a trade direction determint. If the signal line is below the Daily then your looking at only taking sell trades if any valid sell trades come along.

If your signal line is above the Daily line the your only looking for valid buy trades.

ismael360:
Your using the Daily Open as a trade direction determint. If the signal line is below the Daily then your looking at only taking sell trades if any valid sell trades come along. If your signal line is above the Daily line the your only looking for valid buy trades.

Thanks for the reply ismael.

But what is the signal line? And what should I look for to know if it is a valid sell/buy trade? Is the template background color enough?

Sorry for all the questions, I really apreciate your help.

Thanks

Hello.

Im lloking for a detailed explanation of this system and how to trade it using the newst template.

Thanks

[attach=config]211956[/attach]

first find the direction to look for trades

Files:
xard_setup.png  109 kb

Looking for a buy trade opportunity.

[attach=config]211958[/attach]

Files:
xard_setup_2.png  119 kb

Be like water

[attach=config]211960[/attach]

Files:

As far as I tested, coco wa wa changes values all the time

Thanks whisperer.

Good to know. I just saw it on the other thread and slapped it on.

I guess I should have checked it out first.

But really I just wanted to get others to apply what works for them to the setup. And share their experiences.

Ish