Trading System by Xard777 - page 355

Xard777, will u  post any manual  with examples please?

Ur system looking very promising..But i m confuse..when to entre and when to exit?

Where is stoploss?

James 

DEAR XARD777, CAN U GUIDE ME..?

`

Hello..

OOHHH...No one is ready to answer me..

James 

james_caror:

Hello..

OOHHH...No one is ready to answer me..

James 

Hi James,

It is not that I do not want to answer you, I just do not frequent tsd much these days.

Usually after trading I close my pc down and go do something else.

Re The DAvg & HiLo stats. This gives feedback to statistical movement of the specific PAIR.

The DAvg shows the avg Daily movement based on the mean avg of (1days + 5days + 10days + 20days)/4

The HiLo shows the current Daily movement and the P20 is the number of Pip$ +/- away from the Daily Open line.

The trading system is a trend based following system to keep you trading in the direction of the trend.

Statistically, price moves the most in the direction of the trend hence the trend based system.

Ideally best traded on 1hr, 4hr or Daily charts.

Best time to trade is when all 3 TFs line up i.e D1, H4 & H1 moving in the same direction (you can see this on the info box with the MA boxes.

You are looking for D1, H4 & H1 boxes to be in sync with each other... Gold colour for a DOWN move and Blue colour for an UP move.

hope this helps.

All the best

Xard777 

Ok..Thanks dear xard777..

I will follow ur guidence..i have to learn more..

You r god of trading..and always  ready to help the  people.. 

I heartly thanks to you..

thank you very much..

James 

Hello Xard777,

Can we expect the update soon ?

Regards

Sarju 

@Sarju
wait a while
it's not the end of the month now :D

Hi!

Xards systems are well known on several boards. I saw them on english, indonesian and russian sites. Good that you help us here.

I would like to adjust some settings for lower timeframe and with other colors. I think most of the indicators are not made, just modified by you, the Traders Dynamic Index e. g.

Could you please post all your systems in the newest version with changeable options and mq4-files?

Thanks.

friend4you:

Hi!

Xards systems are well known on several boards. I saw them on english, indonesian and russian sites. Good that you help us here.

I would like to adjust some settings for lower timeframe and with other colors. I think most of the indicators are not made, just modified by you, the Traders Dynamic Index e. g.

Could you please post all your systems in the newest version with changeable options and mq4-files?

Thanks.

I WONDER WHY YOU NEED THE MQ4-FILES?????????

Regards

Dan