Trading System by Xard777 - page 311

Ismael an excuse but information is entered without waiting for the candle to close ?? already come to the sign of the red candle ?? thanks

ok thank you very much

ismael360:
[attach=config]210339[/attach] text book

Dear ish

Thank you very much for posting again in

this great thread.

Maybe you can explain to me what coreflow

indicator shows?

My best regards

Dan

dansmol:
Dear ish

Thank you very much for posting again in

this great thread.

Maybe you can explain to me what coreflow

indicator shows?

My best regards

Dan

Hi Dansol. I only received this version yesterday. A day or two later then you guys.

But after observing the indicator it looks to shows when the Price-line has crossed the Break-line and has also have crossed the Trend-line up or down.

Im sure the Stochastic s are set up the same way.

Xard usually has what is below the same as what is above.

So im guessing it shows that thru out different timelines.

Hope that helps

ish

ismael360:
[attach=config]210339[/attach] text book

Good call ....

Xard,

Thank you again for your excellent work. Just want to ask you if you could allow the user to choose the Background Color of the chart according to Buy/Sell conditions.

I am asking this because the standard Pink included in Core indicator too bright and is just hurting my eyes and is making hard to distinguish other objects in the chart.

Thank you in advance Xard

Hi Xard,

Thanks for your great work and for sharing.

Like the the above message I too have problems with the colour with my old eyes.I usually run a black background....O.K I can change it in MT4 Properties but when I change time frames or restart computer I am back to the bright colours.

Perhaps some other kind person knows the answer.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Keep Safe,

Ronald

mira719:
xard I do not know if I do well but use signal mtf four hours, because I'm never in the signal for a matter of time, but I take the entry zone.

sorry for the English but to a certain age not easy to learn English and more.

correggime if I hurt

Hi mira719

how r u ?

Can u plz share ur arrow indicator which have been shown this chart .

tnx

but you do not know how to send email from me,, ??

To Effluvium,

No one has responded to our question.

If you remove the Core V9 indicator then go to MT4 properties you will be able to set your background to your choice...O.K you will not have this indicator but I can live with this.

Cheers,

Ronald