Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1378

avi1:
week no. 5995 was signal sell-- ------

stop out 5915 tp 80p, .5995 was ()signal sell--- (again)

If I only knew what rumor caused this pullback Ot it is simply a Friday profit collecting and avoiding possible Monday surprise?

avi1:
stop out 3580 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! tp1 48p, tp2 40p

later week no. 3582(+-6-9p)3573 was signal sell------3528 tp 45p ()

avi1:
stop out 5915 tp 80p, .5995 was ()signal sell--- (again)

stop out 5925 tp 70p

searchingFX:
If I only knew what rumor caused this pullback Ot it is simply a Friday profit collecting and avoiding possible Monday surprise?

probably just profit collecting and a bit of fuel money for their Ferrari's

the 17th is not far away now, so should be plenty of rumour's next wk

it should be somewhat interesting on Thursday, although would prefer a normal boring wk

You are probably right : even with the last breath of the Friday market they squeezed out a few pips. Right now all is political and as such, all is unreliable. I would like a boring week but having our dear politicians fighting for the spotlights it is unlikely. Forecasting what will some illiterate say about postponing debt ceiling decision and that it will have no consequences on the long run is impossible so we are probably looking at an untradeable week

If they make an agreement in the US (and it seems that they will) we are going to have a nice gap on Monday

eurofreek:
If they make an agreement in the US (and it seems that they will) we are going to have a nice gap on Monday

You are probably right. But it is bad when an exchange rate depends on politicians and not economy

searchingFX:
You are probably right. But it is bad when an exchange rate depends on politicians and not economy

You mean those guys that are at strike are deicing of the fate of the US dollar?

I am sure that they will come up with the smartest deal :):)

eurofreek:
You mean those guys that are at strike are deicing of the fate of the US dollar? I am sure that they will come up with the smartest deal :):)

Judging from the news, they are making a "smartest" decision : not doing anything