_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 148

Where can you get v2

I have seen several post saying that v2 performed better than v2b. I have looked thru the thread and have not been able to find the file download for v2. If anyone knows where I can download it please send the link. If it is not available in the thread I would really appreciate it if you would send me the file as an email attachment to gaivy912@gmail.com. Has anyone been able to get v2b to trade on a Live account? I have it on a live account on FXDD but the spread is too high for it to trade. I am opening a live account at FxPro but if v2b won't trade live I need the v2 file...

Thanks,

gaivy912

Yah asian session at this point, beware of the hangers tho... when the trend starts up, it's best to close positions.

I found the link for v2

Ok after reading page after page I did find the link to v2 in post #762 on page 77. I am very impressed with the results so far on v2b on the demo accounts but would still like to know if anyone is using it on a live account? I was thinking about opening an FxPro account because FXDD increases the spread to 8 during the trading period for the EA. Even on FxPro I have to set the max spread to 5 to get good trade activity. If I raise the spread by 1 should I also raise the TP by 1 also? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

gaivy912

bnbb2004:
Superelf, How do you get 1.5 reduced pips? TIA!

Hi bnbb2004,

If you are an "Active/Gold" client (25K deposit of 10Millions/Months)

you request them to transfer you account to "Raw-S[read Account" and they you will be working with banks only!!! no more brokers interventions.

You pay $50.0 per Million (10 standard lots). Thus you don't need a wrapper / converter. But Remember! Banks have Variable spread so you might not get 4 pips some times it dependence on the market liquidity. so bear this in mind.

Don't dream about dream if you are not ready to except it. You might be safer with DD broker. Check yourself.

Any questions just update the topic.

best regards,

Superelf

verbtheory:
Yah asian session at this point, beware of the hangers tho... when the trend starts up, it's best to close positions.

Hi verbtheory,

Thanks for recommendation, When do you see no trend these days?

Surely for 28/5 pips S/L&T/P you need Sideways Market

I wonder is it a official _RDB_ recomendation?

Ta.

dagolard:
For those who want to start and stop MT4 at a definied time (shutoff over the weekend) at a independent trading computer, a little hint:

I use the windows internal taskplaner to start the program (in my case monday morning 2 a.m.).

To stop the program, I use a program called "killprocess" with a batch command (killprocess.exe /K terminal.exe), and use it in the taskplaner too.

Works perfect for me

Greets Holger

Back into the bed - still have a flu with high fever. So sorry, if I don't answer your mails...

Good courage, look you well.

Good restoring see you soon

BE smart with this recomendation!!!

dagolard:
Originally Posted by dagolard View Post

For those who want to start and stop MT4 at a definied time (shutoff over the weekend) at a independent trading computer, a little hint:

I use the windows internal taskplaner to start the program (in my case monday morning 2 a.m.).

To stop the program, I use a program called "killprocess" with a batch command (killprocess.exe /K terminal.exe), and use it in the taskplaner too.

Greets Holger

NOTE: DO NOT forget about you open positions if you don't use S/L T/P. you potentially risking not only your capital but may lose MORE!!!!!!

YOUR_LUCKY has internal S/L T/P and will close them promptly but if you close MT4 then ur doomed!!!

peolpe can yo hellp me?

I have problem with my expert.ia have mq4 file.

this expert work not so good.

i need to change buy on sell and sell on buy.

if somebody understand how it made wrott me please :

atlant85@list.ru i will send you this ea.