_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 18

dswk:
currently spread @IBFX : EURGBP 12 to 15 pips !!!....?!? These brokers do not have any merit to live on the FX market, they are all scammers... Ban them, put your money where people know business...

Their spread varies. I checked it before today 3GTM, spread was 3 pips on my live account. I did see as high as 10 pips few weeks before when i was checking ocationally.

jalp:
Forget about this scam. Try FXDD never see more than 3 pips on EURGBP.

On FXDD demo if floats upto 5 pips that i noticed, but still not as high as IBFX goes upto sometimes.

zomg:
On FXDD demo if floats upto 5 pips that i noticed, but still not as high as IBFX goes upto sometimes.

yes you correctly, ibfx give spreads most, I see this day until 13 pips...

zomg:
Once again, brokers raised spreads on asian session LONG TIME AGO. THis is not the 1st EA that trades this pair at these times. Trading EG in asian session is also an OLD CONCEPT that was used but TONS of traders long before this EA was introduced. This EA will make as much difference to this as few drops in the bucket. OMG sky is falling.

That's because a few people are making money now we will see ten of thousands more people make a ton load of money from broker.

fractual account

hello All, Im also testing on Demo and Live with Forex.com, and they have fractional lots = 0.89605, which is 5 decimal points, is there anything that i need to change for trades to happen, i have had no trouble on FXDD and Alpari,or Metrtrader. Not had a loosing trade so far and im very very impressed with Your Lucky and i'll be buying the next 4WD when you bring it out. Excellent job and may GB.

steadyincome:
hello All, Im also testing on Demo and Live with Forex.com, and they have fractional lots = 0.89605, which is 5 decimal points, is there anything that i need to change for trades to happen, i have had no trouble on FXDD and Alpari,or Metrtrader. Not had a loosing trade so far and im very very impressed with Your Lucky and i'll be buying the next 4WD when you bring it out. Excellent job and may GB.

Hello my friend....

You can used .set file for alpari or fxpro and change max spread to 60. so EA will work for you. Thanks

Result today

Today, I forward Your_Lucky_v1e with 6 brokers. Six brokers are FxPro, Alpari (UK), FXDD, IBFX, SilkRoad FX, and Monex. Only SilkRoad FX and Monex that do not open trade.

Here the result: IBFX open 6, FxPro open 12, Alpari (UK) open 5, and FXDD open 4. All open gets profit.

Though IBFX have high spread (9 - 12 spread), but still make open trade and profit. Based on the above results, FxPro obtain the best results.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Result_Your_Lucky_v1e_2008-12-16.zip

Great EA, Thanks for sharing Bro rdb & Regards to Ihipro, Maschus, 4051FX, Siluman Cumi, & all the members in this forum too.

All The Best;

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(Another Siluman)

dear _rdb_,

Your_Lucky...v1.mq4 file compiles well, but doesnt trade on Alpari-UK (four decimal places) account.

Looking in the Journal it gives me a message: zero divide.

What should I do to correct it?

Cheers, Kris

Doncol:
Great EA, Thanks for sharing Bro rdb & Regards to Ihipro, Maschus, 4051FX, Siluman Cumi, & all the members in this forum too.

All The Best;

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(Another Siluman)

Wakakaka.. HOMER...........welcome bro....nice to meet you.... Brrrrrrrrr......