_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 24

najwana:
Hi rdb,

Can you explain what is the 'Time Open Protection' and what is the 'OP from Fractal' function used for?

Thank you for your help rdb.

function as a regulator of an order expired.

this function have 5 post time set for close if the order is too long to floating and not touching the TP or SL.

EA is working good only with conditions on the sideway and often occur for EURGBP currency in the Asian Session.

we know the Asian Session on running for several hours, so that an order must have time expired. does not only depend on the SL and TP to close.

opfromfractal, is the rule that set the min/max order price, how the Price distance from the fractal-up FractalDn/2

need help

ihipro:
I am fine and full of spirit .

guy, am having prb with alpari is not placing trade and i ve loaded all d necesary indicator and still doesn't place. can someone in dis forum help me out and give the necessary steps to take, may be am still missing something out . thank you

Hi RDB

So what is the latest version and will it work on an Alpari account with 4 digits and a 5 pip spread?

dan1010:
guy, am having prb with alpari is not placing trade and i ve loaded all d necesary indicator and still doesn't place. can someone in dis forum help me out and give the necessary steps to take, may be am still missing something out . thank you

It happens some times. One of my friend also had the same problem with his trading platform. Not taking trades. When conformed there was some problem with the server not taking trades.

Hi omadivi,

// code (1)

extern bool SpreadFilter = true;

extern int SpreadLimit = 3;

int DQ_ADJUST [] = { 0 , 1 , 10 , 100 , 1 , 10 , 100 };[/PHP]

// code (2)

int DIGITS = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS);

int DQADJ = DQ_ADJUST [ DIGITS ];

// Spread Filter

bool Spread_OK = true;

if(SpreadFilter && (Ask-Bid)/Point > SpreadLimit*DQADJ) Spread_OK = false;[/PHP]

Find below from original code and copy & paste as follows

[PHP]

int FractalEnvelope=0;

int FractalEnvelope_H1=0;

double midFractal=0;

int CurrentATR=0;

double mypoint = 0.0;

// <------ Copy & Paste code (1) Here

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| expert initialization function |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

int init()

{

if(1==2 || 3==4 && 5==6) return (0);

if(7==8 || 9==10 && 11==12) return (0);

return(0);

}

int start()

{

// <------ Copy & Paste code (2) Here

if(AutoStop==true)

{

CloseAll();

return(0);

}

Then find below from original code and add " && Spread_OK " after " MaxTrades "

[PHP]

"\n\nhubungi : abdulrahman_maros@yahoo.com",

"\nAbdul Rahman ==> BCA : 7990026640 / LR : U7067895"

);

if(TOTAL_OpenPosition <= MaxTrades) // <--- modify Here

{

if(BarCount != Bars)

{

TradePerBar = 0;

You can change spread limitation by changing "SpreadLimit" from user setting.

And this function can be turned off by changing "SpreadFilter" to false also.

Pay attention

According to RDB ea should trade in asian session so how could you start at 20:00 gmt?????

please note everyone please change the settings to 21:00 gmt as asian starts at that time and close time to be 4:00 gmt.

i found very much difference in live and backtesting in the above mentioned time.

Hi stel,

solving problems but only kidding

Files:

yan7181:
wow,i hope the raise of the spread is not because of this EA, or else, hahaha. lets see if other brokers also raise their eurgbp spread

Brokers have been raising their spreads before this EA....

Yes, they did. 5 PIPS today...

How do I get V1e to work on Alpari with 4 digit quotes and and a spread of 5 pips?

Please help.