_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 183

i did read it ... looking at it right now, been re-reading the thing since you been helping, just to make sure.

i qoute ...2. Open the Indicators folder and copy all the files in the folder and then paste C:\ProgramFiles\MetaTrader

- Alpari UK\experts\indicators...

i say this again ... i have loaded MANY indicators in my day..loading these just the same as above...and they are not going in there. i've been saying that i cannot see the indicators in the menu...

WTF???

bcmfxtrader:
i did read it ... looking at it right now, been re-reading the thing since you been helping, just to make sure.

i qoute ...2. Open the Indicators folder and copy all the files in the folder and then paste C:\ProgramFiles\MetaTrader

- Alpari UK\experts\indicators...

i say this again ... i have loaded MANY indicators in my day..loading these just the same as above...and they are not going in there. i've been saying that i cannot see the indicators in the menu...

WTF???

maybe you have too many indicator in your mt4 folder...

the indicator I share is .mq4 file... try to compile it...

... hope another friend here can help about your problem...

... it's not about The EA Error, but your experience error... ... kidding, dude... wakakakakkkkk..............

ok ... not gonna believe this..but the indicators just copied into meta after the 20th time trying...unreal...

immediately entered a long trade ...

did anyone elses do that??

also ... rather than run the "auto-lot sizing"... what can i do to change that and just run whatever i want. i.e. the current trade entered at .9 lots... can i change settings (if so, which ones) to just run say .3, or whatever static number i choose???

thanks again for all the help..i apologize for wasting anyones time if i did so!!

just bought another .8, 5 min after the first trade, and 4 pips lower...

is this typical???

hi rdb how are you

i made hundreds of backtest s with your 3 eas ,i'm live with thunder v2b , at tadawulfx since yesteday ,i 've noticed a bug or sort of ... if you put your setting " hide all to false" ,it won't trades and got the error 130 on backtest ,if you set it to true ,it is alwright it does the same on lucky v2 v2b and thunder v2b

thanks ,trying to help out to improving

also ... showing 39 pip stops, and 25 pip targets ...

thought this was a very short 5-9 pip scalper ..

wazzup wit dat???

bcmfxtrader:
ok ... not gonna believe this..but the indicators just copied into meta after the 20th time trying...unreal...

immediately entered a long trade ...

did anyone elses do that??

also ... rather than run the "auto-lot sizing"... what can i do to change that and just run whatever i want. i.e. the current trade entered at .9 lots... can i change settings (if so, which ones) to just run say .3, or whatever static number i choose???

thanks again for all the help..i apologize for wasting anyones time if i did so!!

man....

NTrader:
alpine4133:
How do you turn off MM? to trade .03 lots only?

LotsOptimized to false

Lots 0.03

only 4 previous page

and you ask for it again ?

okay ... i see the "fakey" take profit in the settings...sorry bout that, my bad !!! i didnt see a fakey SL number though, even though it shows to "true" in the settings....

i understand your impatience with all the questions, as most are redundant from everyone. that said ... continually bouncing around this thread, especially now that i have it up and running...has become quite tiresome...lol.

all said ... i will just let the thing rip from here and see how it goes with default settings...

one last question, and then i will leave you alone... was the rebuy approx 5 min later, and 4 pips lower typical of the strategy...or is that a problem i am having.

thanks again for ALL your help, kind sir .. most appreciated!!!!

settings

Guys.. what are the best settings to use with v2b? Are default settings good enough (seem fine on back test)?

I would rather have many small profitable trades during the night

Your advice please...