_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 6

Hi rdb..

Thank you for share your EA..

The success of this EA is good for all of us, so lets work together with this EA..

sundog:
From my real account, 5 days, this is V1a though

Hi sundog..

I realy like V1a too..

Could u share your set file??

And please tell me what TF and broker do u use??

Thanks

Thanks rdb

Terimakasih banyak pak Daeng Maros...

hellkas:
Hi sundog..

I realy like V1a too..

Could u share your set file??

And please tell me what TF and broker do u use??

Thanks

Hi hellkas,

I am very happy you want to join me here to discuss my EA.

I understand why a senior like you prefer V1a,

because you can change the code that I included, and because you are clearly better than me, an experienced will not use the EA if does not see the Logic in the script code, the same with me.

don't worry my friend...

I will immediately share the code v1e if I have to move v1g ... ha ha ha ha ... pardon my senior ... This is only kidding...

can you show me backtest for Your_Lucky_v1 ??? I want to Know why you Like v1 and do not like v1e...

I Like Your_Lucky_v1e because my backtest with spread= 3 have result like the picture, how do you think, my friend ???

Awesome EA

Hi rdb,

Its an awesome looking EA, hope to test it on a Demo account and subsequently on a LIVE account, if all goes well.

Thanks

blueocean

Many thanks! :-)

Thanks soooo much for sharing this EA with us RDB!!! Your hardwork is greatly appreciated!!!

Hi,

Even after adding the mypoint code I am still getting 'zero divide' errors in backtesting can someone post corrected version ? Thanks

_rdb_:
Hi hellkas,

I am very happy you want to join me here to discuss my EA.

I understand why a senior like you prefer V1a,

because you can change the code that I included, and because you are clearly better than me, an experienced will not use the EA if does not see the Logic in the script code, the same with me.

don't worry my friend...

I will immediately share the code v1e if I have to move v1g ... ha ha ha ha ... pardon my senior ... This is only kidding...

can you show me backtest for Your_Lucky_v1 ??? I want to Know why you Like v1 and do not like v1e...

I Like Your_Lucky_v1e because my backtest with spread= 3 have result like the picture, how do you think, my friend ???

you are doin a great job i really appreciate your work and i wouldn't mind to donate to your wonderful work. moreso, i would like to ve d 4digit own cos i want to try it on live account, and kindly tell me d settings for alpari for the 20k acct and d money management of thing. pls i will be waiting to having your reply. thank you

dan1010:
you are doin a great job i really appreciate your work and i wouldn't mind to donate to your wonderful work. moreso, i would like to ve d 4digit own cos i want to try it on live account, and kindly tell me d settings for alpari for the 20k acct and d money management of thing. pls i will be waiting to having your reply. thank you

Update for this new Your_Lucky_v1e completed several days ago.

I hope you try it with a demo account.

for Alpari, I have to give *. set files.

that you must do is use a *.set files and then change the Risk accordance Your freemargin account how you will be allowed to be opened by Your_Lucky_v1e

Good job Mr.Rahman..I would appreciate that... In your opinion which one isbetter, Your Lucky V.1E or Thunder 4WD..???

Thanks