_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 306

SOmeone asked for latest version and settings. Latest version on this forum that works is YourLucky v2b in first post. Thunder in that post does not work, but can be modified to do better than Lucky. Search this thread, and you will find directions to get later versions of both Lucky and Thunder at 4share.com and rapidshare.com. These supposedly work better than previous versions, but who really knows? If you wish the very latest, make a donation to rdb and if he likes you he will send the latest versions.

Settings for mbt are hours 16,1 virtual_tp true, virtual_sl true hide_all true. mbt is 5 digit broker, but Lucky detects this and is OK except for the spread display which is off by factor of 10. Use max spread = 4. DO NOT multiply SL or TP by 10.

Don't bother reading through this thread, most of it is c**p.

MadCow:
Settings for mbt are hours 16,1 virtual_tp true, virtual_sl true

where are virtual_tp and virtual_sl settings?

I try to trade with your lucky on MBT and it dont open trades, I think robot dont operate with ECN brokers

setting lots sizes

Ive been trading the Lucky ea and Thunder for about 3 weeks and they seem to work great, but im having a problem that i cant seem to fix. When i first tried out the EAs i left the lotsoptimized setting to true and let it do the MM, and it started trading with .05 lots. I decided to try out .10 lots and changed the lotsopt setting to false and set my lots to .10 (default) this worked and started trading .10 lots. My problem is i cant get it back to the .05 lots. ive tried turning lotsopt back to true, ive tried setting it to false and setting the lots to .05, ive tried closing the chart windows and setting them up from scratch again, ive tried changing lotsopt from false to true and back again a couple times hoping it would pick up the change but nothing ive tried gets the lot size back to .05

Has anyone else run into this and have a solution? im on TDFX. i would really like to go back to .05 lots until my account balance grows.

I guess my next step could be to totally uninstall metatrader and reinstall the EAs and try setting up the charts again, i just hope i dont have to go that far.

thanks for any help.

I try to trade with your lucky on MBT and it dont open trades, I think robot dont operate with ECN brokers

I think the problem is that ECN on metatrader isnt really perfected yet, from other posts ive read around the internet its still in heavy development. Once they get a stable MT4 platform to work on an ECN broker im sure a lot of us will be switching to get better spreads.

MBT opens trades

c0mputernick:
I think the problem is that ECN on metatrader isnt really perfected yet, from other posts ive read around the internet its still in heavy development. Once they get a stable MT4 platform to work on an ECN broker im sure a lot of us will be switching to get better spreads.

I have been demoing Lucky v2b on MBT since January (also on ATC and IBFX). It opens trades every day. You MUST use hide_all=true.

Mbt

MadCow:
I have been demoing Lucky v2b on MBT since January (also on ATC and IBFX). It opens trades every day. You MUST use hide_all=true.

HI!

As far as I know, MBT has no real accounts at MT4 at present.

What is a purpose of your demoing? (or bridges?)

Hello,

Anybody have news about MBT and their MT4 account?

Does this real account will exist one day?

it was interesting to see the ea working witb mbtrading !

this ea is awsome !

thanks rdb

redoor:
yes.. the increase was temporary. They have now maintained a fixed 3 pips for EUR?GBP and EUR/CHF Now TDFX is very EA friendly broker...

hy

tell me please:

if broker night spread is 5pips I must MaxSpread = 5 ?

it will be working?

przem81621:
hy

tell me please:

if broker night spread is 5pips I must MaxSpread = 5 ?

it will be working?

It will work , but results will be often bad than spread=3